CHAPTER EIGHT

I'M SO SORRY, EVERYONE! BECAUSE OF THE LONG WEEKEND HOLIDAY, I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY SATURDAY TODAY >_>

I didn't know the reason why. But somehow, I felt that the there was a shift in the air the moment we entered into the forest.

All of the crew and cast of the movie "One Monarch" flew at the same time and would travel to the filming site together. Thus, the crew arranged for several open-air jeeps to transport everyone.

I stretched my legs and leaned at the back seat of the jeep where I was riding in. Fresh air that had a hint of mint blew to my face. Around me were countless of greeneries which were neatly arranged to give way to the road.

The Amaya Forest was not open to the public. Although it was included in the map of the country, there was never news regarding it. All that the public knew was that it was privately owned and no one was allowed inside. Way back in the time, there were countless rumors made about the forest, like... it was an enchanting forest where magical beasts could be found. Since no one could go inside it, the rumors became myths which were passed from generations to generations.

That was why it came as a surprise when the producer of the movie announced that we would be filming in the Amaya Forest. Moreover, they were also able to obtain the right to film in the castle inside it. This was a big thing, and I heard that the director even jumped in glee when he heard of the news.

"I heard that the producer is a very big-time person. Even though they weren't allowed to talk about him, but there were rumors that the Liliana Corp. is involved."

I shifted my eyes to look at Knox who was busy eating some peanuts. Every time I saw him, he would always have food in his hand. Sometimes, I wondered why he never gained weight with the amount of food he was taking inside his body.

"Is that so?" I nonchalantly asked. I heard of Liliana Corp. before. It was one of the top corporations globally. I wouldn't be surprised if that corporation was really the anonymous producer of our movie.

"You know that that corporation never really invested in entertainment industry before, yeah?" Knox mentioned.

Suddenly, I felt that someone was looking at me from afar. I turned my head and looked into the quiet woods. I didn't see anything, except for the few birds which were chirping on top of the trees.

I furrowed my brows. The feeling that I had just now felt so real.

I turned my head once more to look around before I froze when beautiful violet eyes met mine.

Violet was riding in another jeep which was a couple of meters away from ours. She was also sitting at the back. Her long blonde hair was tied and she was not wearing any cosmetics on her face. Still, she looked very beautiful by just sitting in there.

Even from afar, it felt as if her eyes were sucking my soul. I tried to hold into her stare, however, her friend said something that made her look away.

"They were very generous this time! I heard that they even offered for us to stay at a family cabin just a few minutes drive from the castle. This way we will save so much time and effort in going to and from the filming site!"

"Based on the generosity of the producer, I bet my month's salary that the cabin will be good! I am really looking forward to it."

"Oh! And the assistant director told me that we will be having a barbeque party tonight! I saw them packing some of the meat skewers earlier. It looked so good! Just seeing it made me hungry already."

As usual, Knox's chattered nonstop from the time we started our journey. His energetic statements enticed other people in the vehicle to join him in conversation. Soon, everyone else in our vehicle were laughing and talking in anticipation for the start of the filming.