CHAPTER SEVEN

"Excuse me, ma'am. Would you like us to serve your lunch right now?"

I blinked and saw an attendant serving lunch to Violet. After arranging her lunch, the attendant asked me if I wanted mine, to which I nodded. Thereafter, I absentmindedly watch her serve my lunch.

I said absentmindedly because my mind was still filled with thoughts about my dream. Like the first time, I felt like everything that happened was real. Every details, every words, it was as if I've seen and heard them before. This morning, the dream I had made me think about it for a few minutes. However, the continuation of that dream that I just had now made me feel a little off. It was like, somehow, I forgot something very important.

"Are you alright?"

A soft voice managed to get me out of my thoughts. I looked at Violet who was looking at me with a spoon on her hand. Obviously, she was about to start her lunch. Her face was impassive and the look that she was giving me was a bit cold. Still, I felt a slight concern in the tone of her voice.

Unbeknownst to me, my face looked so tender as I looked at her.

"I am alright." I told her. This time, even I noticed that my voice sounded more tender than usual.

"Thank you, Violet."

x x x

We reached our destination after a few hours. I took another nap after eating, hoping that my dream would continue again. Unfortunately, I had dreamless nap. As a result, I felt very refreshed after the flight.

Due to the difference in time zone, it was already night when we arrived at our destination. We were informed that the castle where we were supposed to film the movie was a few hours away from the airport. Thus, the crew members arranged hotel rooms for us to stay in during the night and would go to the filming site in the morning.

I dropped my bags at the floor of my hotel room. Every time after a flight, I had the habit of immediately taking a shower when I had the chance to. Thus, I took off my clothes and went in the shower room.

Hot water dropped on my body and I started to feel my muscles relaxed. My day felt so short but unusual. I saved a pregnant lady, I exchanged my seat to sit beside Violet, and I dreamt twice about one subject.

Usually, after waking up, I immediately forget what I dreamt about. On other occasions, I still remember the dream, but forget the details therein. In this case, however, I still remember every detail of that dream. I could even remember the color of the curtains and the arrangement of the paintings on the wall, as if I committed them in my memory after seeing them so many times before.

I was lost in my thought when I suddenly felt cold water on my stomach. Immediately, I looked down and found that the shower valve that I was holding was broken and that the water came rushing out of it. I lowered down my body to examine the valve and found that it was crushed, as if a strong force held it.

It was impossible for me to crush it... however, it was a fact that it was my hand that was holding the valve.

Water started to flood on the shower floor so I took a towel and went to the bedroom. I looked for my phone and dialed Knox' number.

"What? I just managed to laid down and you already called for me?" Knox's high-pitched voice sounded like a mother who was complaining to her mischievous child.

"The shower valve broke and my room is flooding." I told him.

"...."

"If you don't want to help me, I can call room service."

"..."

"I'm naked, wet, and only wearing a towel." I kindly informed him. It was effective, as I suddenly heard stomping feet and Knox's high-pitched voice.

"HOLD IT! DON'T CALL ANYONE!"

"YOU... TROUBLESOME CHILD!"

Thanks so much for reading, my dears <3

Next update: Sat (1 chapter) and Sun (1 chapter)