CHAPTER TEN

A dark room with no lights on except the faint moonlight that peeked through the opened window. This was what greeted me the moment when I opened my eyes.

There was no question that it was the middle of the night. However, what baffled me was the very room I was in.

The room had rough concrete walls, unlit candle sticks on the side of the wall, and contained unpolished pieces of furniture. However, crystals, rubies, and other shiny gems were embedded on almost everything. Exquisite looking curtains surrounded the huge bed where A dark room with no lights on except the faint moonlight that peeked through the opened window. This was what greeted me the moment when I opened my eyes.

There was no question that it was the middle of the night. However, what baffled me was the very room I was in.

The room had rough concrete walls, unlit candle sticks on the side of the wall, and contained unpolished pieces of furniture. However, crystals, rubies, and other shiny gems were embedded on almost everything. The room looked exquisite to say the least. The darkness of the room and the heavy curtains surrounding the huge bed should have been hindered my sight of the room. Still, my eyesight was so clear, as if I was seeing everything in High Definition.

I got off the bed and walked to the door. Last night, I also fell asleep on an exquisite looking room. However, it wasn't the same room as I was in.

I lifted my hand and gently pushed the door before I stepped out.

"My King." A rough voice sounded beside me. I turned my head and found the old man who was in my previous dream.

So, it seemed that this was another continuation of that dream.

True enough, I realized that my body was again moving on its own as it started to walk inside the dimmed hallway.

"I've told you before. You shouldn't stay like that outside of my door, Tristan." I heard my own voice as I addressed the old man.

"You're majesty, I am your protector. I shall spend my life ensuring your safety." Tristan, the old man, stated.

Suddenly, my body stopped walking which made Tristan stopped his steps too.

"Old man, you know more than anyone else. There would be no one who can hurt me."

"Even when you are the most powerful, I still shall protect you, My King." He replied.

Even when my back was facing him, I still knew that the old man bowed his head towards me. My body started walking after hearing him.

"My father indeed entrusted my safety to you. But I think the reason why you are guarding me is to prevent me from doing something that I must." I heard myself said after a couple of seconds.

Tristan, the old man, didn't say anything at my remark. Still, I felt him bowed his head once more towards me.

"Rise and shine! The sun is up and the director is getting angry. We should get going!"

I felt my body shake as I struggle to open my eyes. However, a bright flash attacked my eyes the moment I was able to fully open them.

"This is a nice photo. We can make a couple of million once we sell this." Knox said before I heard him laughed in a creep manner.

I once again opened my eyes and saw Knox looking through my cabinet.

"Of course, you haven't unpacked yet! And what is this pitiful wardrobe? You will have to wash your clothes every four to five days in able to use something clean!" Knox started lecturing me. Then, he threw me some clothes on my bed.

"You better start washing up! The director seemed to wake up in the wrong side of the bed today and is lecturing everyone. The staff also told me that everyone will leave together after thirty minutes so you better hurry!"

I gently rubbed my eyes and picked up the clothes that Knox threw on me. I was on my way to the bathroom when I heard Knox's shouted, "What?!"

His high pitched voice stopped me from my tracks before I heard Knox's footsteps running towards me. Then, he held his phone screen on my face. I had no choice but to check out the matter which made my manager very excited.

"GOSSIP NEWS: Our Movie King In Love?"

Dearest, I've told you before that there is a big possibility that I will not upload the whole story here. Today, let me officially announced that this story was signed by IReader. I will published this story to their site exclusively. Sorry, everyone. If you are able, I am asking everyone to please support me there. Thank you for understanding.

In the meantime, I will be reuploading the complete stories of Luna and E here in wattpad.

Love you all, Maj

Some tidbits about the story, if the E-Simple Love Story is the spin-off of The Queen's Restraint, The Enchanting Love Affair is the sequel to the main story. It contains

1. the story of what happened after the first great werewolf war,

2. the wedding of Lucas and Lilly, and

3. the most awaited baby/ies