Omniversal Errors

I used that word wrong.
This was a prompt from kinminstarlight 's "ideas for a error sans stories" on "the anti voids are connected"
I also have to give credit to 1223456ser1 for the amazing idea for the plot.

ust to make this easier I'm going to list the versions:
LoverOfPiggies Error: Heya (puppet)
BlueBerror: Myeh heh heh
Fgod Error: the fuck (ruru)
(OOC) Fatal Error: AAaaaaAaAaa
Blue Strings of Mercy Error: You WHAT? (strings)
Erratum: Where are my kids?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person

Finding other versions of yourself isn't hard or weird in this multiverse.

But, of course it is weird to find a dogpile of 5 people who look glitched exactly like you in your home.

"..tHE FuCK?"

The skeleton at the top of the pile sat up and spoke,
"thE MaGNifICeNt blUe FOunD aNOtheR eRrOR! mYeh HEh hEh!"

The skeleton looked like Blue if he was glitched to hell. His skull was black that faded to magenta. He wore a black battle-body with a blue undershirt. Along with black sweat pants, with a yellow line going down the sides, tucked into red boots and a pair of black gloves. (BlueBerror)

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"-uLTIveRSE tO ABomINAtIon 1.5"
A skeleton who looked exactly like him but with less scars was waving his hand in front of his face. (Puppet)

"HEy l00k hE's baCK!" The words echoed. The person who talked looked just like Geno, but like the weird Blue was also glitched, he had a red eye and a blue eye. (Fatal)

"YoU KNow tHE mULtiVErse iS a tAco IF yOu thINk AbOUt iT."

"So, um, does anyone know what's, uh, happening," There was another copy of him with a fuck ton more scars. But, noticeably cleaner and un-torn clothes. (Erratum)

"yEAh, i gOT b0Red ANd deCIDed t0 sEE if tHE ANTI-void hAd a limit, and ThEn i FOUnd  aboMiNAtI0n 1.2." He pointed at one of the copies he hadn't noticed. This one had no scars and clothes were the same, but not worn out. He looked like he was trying to scoot away from the semi-circle they were sitting in. (Strings)

"ANd th0Ught "WEll thEre hAvE t0 ßE m0re"  "oR SoMEthINg lIkE thAt, i DOn't kn0w."

There was a pause.

"I'm ERr0r..., .uH..d0 y0u hAVE nAMes..?" He cringed at the awful conversation starter and so did the readers.

"ErR0r"
"eRror"
"i'M tHE maGNIfIcent blUEbeRRor!!"
"Erratum."
"fAtAl,"

"Um, maybe we need nicknames  for the Errors?"

"Ok UM, StrINGs, rURu, aNd f0R ME, uh PuPPet." He pointed at  the still scooting away skeleton and then to him and himself in that order.

Strings gave a thumbs up and RuRu just shrugged.

BlueBerror asked what would be considered an important question, "wHAt d0 wE do? wE cOUld mAkE tACoS A.K.A tHE greATeST f0Od eVEr-"

"CaN WE waTcH uNdErNovElA?"

~~~~~~~~

A few months have past they decided on a weekly movie/game night. Strings and Fatal only came every once in a while, but Puppet, BlueBerror, and Erratum made it a point to attend for every meet-up.
Puppet couldn't find any more glitches or as Puppet said, "soRRy bUt i'm T0 lazY t0 wAlk f0r an0THeR weEK ANd a HAlf."

This week something happened.

They, minus Fatal, were sitting on the ground around a short coffee table playing Uno. Strings was still  trying to figure out how to play, Erratum almost ate a card, Puppet had to explain that the cards were not weapons. Meanwhile, BlueBerror was about to die laughing.

"STriNgs, i thInk it'S youR tURn-"
Puppet reached over and ate both
stacks of cards.
"nEVermIND."

"Wanna watch UnderNovela?"
"suRE mUm."
"I, tHiNE ulTImAtE tACo, deCReE wE mOVE tO tHe BEanbAG!"

BlueBerror managed to get to the beanbag before the others could even get up. Strings sat next to him while Erratum plopped down on his other side. RuRu somehow ended up upside down next to Strings. And... Puppet just... he  had his legs sprawled across Erratum and BlueBerror while also sitting next to Erratum.

RuRu opened a window to the fourth season's finale.

And suddenly a wild Ink appeared! Along with the council!

"Error your destruction ends toda-"

"Oh you didn't tell me you had kids."

Blue, standing beside Ink, looked like he was about to start screaming.

RuRu looked nervous with his Ink being there, and Erratum, being the over protective mother hen of the group, was pissed. This sounded oh too familiar. 

But Puppet beat him to it.

"Look, Inkblot, not only did you ruin anti-void movie night, you're making my family very uncomfortable, leave before I rip this fucking multiverse apart and drag you into the void."

"G̷̡͇̬̻̗̤̩̜̦͉̦̫͇̼͋̓̈́̽͗͑͛̂ͅơ̸̢͔̳̖̼̝͇̰̘͙͇̺̗̖͊̉̑̔̉͛̄̚͜͝t̷͓͚̺̖̫̤̹̲͙̱͖̊́̈̈́͌́͘͜͜͜͠ ̶̧̥̠͍̠͚̥̘̼̰͙̐ͅī̸̡̠̹͉͚͕̞̻̥͚̀͊͛́̉̽̈́ͅt̶̡͎̮̠͉̖͍̾̇̌̉̊̽͑̿̿̅͘̚?̶̧̝̠̭̗̯̭̟̯͚͎͖̊̃̓͛̈́͑̓̅̚͝ͅ"

"I GOt fo0d..."

Fatal got a panicked look from Strings.

He looked down at the Mcdonald's, then at the large group of skeletons.

"ShoUlld I lEaAve orRr..?"

"Go eat with them, Puppet and I are going to have a talk with this Ink."

~~~~~~~