Error's MultiVerse

Putting the soul container in his bag, he jumped down into his multiverse.

This multiverse has been running smoothly for the past four-hundred years, although it's only been four years in the Deities' Plane. Besides, his little fuck up of not giving his Chosen One a soul. And forgetting about the balances. And having to make a physical body to keep the multiverse from collapsi- Okay there was a lot of fucking up, but this was his first multiverse.

And right now, he is going to fix it.

He had to alter his appearance, giving him that pure white, glowing cutout appearance the other Deities have, along with the signature overly long, flowing hair.

It been about two-hundred years since he's been here other than quickly coming down and destroying a few AUs (all of the copies) and leaving before Ink could show up. That's two-hundred years without seeing his son! A total of two-hundred too many.

Finally, he landed in the AU where Ink is.

Right on The Council's meeting room table.

During a meeting.

"Well, this awkward.."

He hopped off the table.

Looking up at the much taller, very dumbfounded, Ink.

He gasped, "Oh my stArs, you're so much taller than when I created you!"

Ink seemed to have a realization.

"Okay, meeting over!"

He put a hand on his chest, "my baby's done grown up."

"It's so nice to see you, Papi, it's been almost two hundred years since I last saw you."

He hugged Ink, it was kinda hard with the height difference. They managed though.

Error pulled back.

"But, enough with the chatter, I'm here to fix my mistakes."

Ink looked rather confused, but that could speak for the rest of the council too.

"Here, I hope you can forgive me."

He reached into his satchel like bag pulled out the blank monster soul. Error held it in outstretched arms. Waiting for Ink to take his gift.

It glowed a bright white colour. He had to make sure that Ink's personality could transfer to the soul. So, for right now, it had no defining traits.

Ink's 'eyes' teared up almost instantly when he realized what it was.

About one hundred years after  joining the council, he revealed his lack of a soul. Sci had worked day and night for months trying to help Ink. Attempting to make a soul was futile, even he didn't have the technology to do so.

The soul was almost immediately absorbed once it was taken out of the canister. 

They once again shared a hug, Error quickly made the container disappear.

"OKAY! wellbyealsodontkillnightmarehesimportant, BYE!"

"wait wha-"

And Error was gone.