Kamen Ride, Prologue

Prologue~

"What do the eyes of the Destroyer See as he travel through the worlds of the Dark Rangers?"

Tsukasa holds a picture he took of the Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger and the Power Rangers Super Mega Force that he took a week ago. It was a funny thing to see two sides of the same coin coexist rather than attack each other. Tsukasa, Kamen Rider Decade, better known as "The Destroyer of Worlds" to his enemies, wears black pants and jacket with magenta t-shirt. On his neck, he wears a blackbird decade camera which he uses to take pictures of things that interest him. It used to be that he was only able to view the world through the viewfinder of the camera. Times have changed from that moment as Tsukasa has grown both as a person and as a Rider. He realized that this day marks the anniversary of him picking up the Decadriver, his belt he uses to Henshin. Summoning his Decader, the bike in which he travels on, he decides to ride to the photoshop where his story started.

On arrival, he would enter, noting that no one was present. Entering the living room, he notes the painting that would seem to teleport the home into a new world. Walking up to it, he would examine the picture. Currently, it was a picture of an endless road. It would seem as if he hasn't found a world he belongs in. As he touches the painting, a new one would drop down. It was a picture of a lightning bolt, something very familiar. Yet, so different. The picture seemed to be the Power Ranger lightning bolt but it seemed to be very dark. Suddenly, there was a frantic rapping on the door.

"So it begins." Tsukasa said as he walked to answer the door.

"What do the eyes of Kamen Rider Decade see as he travel through the generations of the Dark Power Rangers?"