Kamen Ride: Chapter 2

Chapter 2~

Tsukasa stares at the putties that stood before him.
"Not wise… "
Tsukasa pulls out his Decadriver, placing at it on. The putties just stare back at him. There was tension in the room and suddenly one of the putties pulled out a Power Sword. The rest of the putties take out a Power Dagger, Lance, Bow, and Axe and form the Mighty Morphin' Power Blaster and they aim it at Tsukasa, charging the finisher attack. Tsukasa, confused, quickly henshins.

{Kamen Ride…}

Before he could fully transform, the putties fire the attack and Tsukasa is sent flying out of the photo shop as it explodes. Tsukasa, barely managing to make it to his feet, stares at the remains of his one sacred home.
"At least I can still travel through dimensions…Just not the nostalgic way." Tsukasa reaches into his pocket and finds the Rekka Daizantou Attack Ride card.
"This must be the world of Shinkenger? No. It isn't. I can feel the difference."

A loud galloping alerts Tsukasa as he turns around and sees a teen wearing a red gi riding a horse holding a spin sword come towards him. The teen dismounts, aiming the sword at Tsukasa.

"What happened here?"
"My…Coffee shop…exploded."
"Exploded?"
"Well, I was somewhat attacked. And the attack caused the coffee shop to--"
The teenager takes out a Samuraizer, morphing.
"Go go Samurai! Red Samurai Ranger, Ready!"
The teen morphs into a Dark Red Ranger as the world begins to piece itself together in Tsukasa's head.
This is the alternate world of the Samurai Rangers. Sou ka. He must be Jayden Shiba and the Rangers are probably evil. I wonder what I'm supposed to accomplish here.
"Very…Red."
Jayden would point his sword at Tsukasa. "Are you able to pay the taxes for the Shogun?"
"Shogun? Taxes? You're more into this Samurai Role play than the Shinkengers!"
"The lady will not be pleased. However, I will not leave empty handed. I'll take your head."

Tsukasa jumps back, taking out his Kamen Ride Decade card. "Henshin!" He inserts the card into his Decadriver as the photo shop disappears into a dimension barrier.
{Kamen Ride…}
Jayden waits for his opponent to transform, wishing for an honorable fight.
"The pride of the Samurai, right?"
Jayden remains silent as Tsukasa slams the Decadriver together, completing the transformation.
{DECADE!!!}
Tsukasa dusts off his hands as he takes out his Ridebooker, switching it to Sword Mode.
"I'll fight you."

Tsukasa moved first, his sword clashing with the sword of Jayden. They begin at a standstill, both blades meeting, neither moving.

"An actual challenge…" Jayden breaks away, stepping back, circling around Tsukasa as he dusts his hands.

Without missing a beat, Jayden jumps to Tsukasa, slashing at him with precise slashes, causing Tsukasa to go on the defensive and back away, doing his best to parry.  Tsukasa rapidly rolls to the right, and goes to lunge at Jayden, slashing at his torso. As he lunges, Jayden catches him in the chest, both staggering as they get slashed.

Jayden puts on a disk onto his sword, and it lights up with fire. Jayden then jumps, slashing from above hitting Decade directly on his chest, sparks flying from him as he gets knocked back, rolling as he hits the pavement.

"Are you ready to surrender?" Jayden holds his sword horizontally, the blade still on fire.

"Powering up now, are we?" Tsukasa takes out his Blade card, standing up. He inserts it into the Decadriver, transforming once more. {Kamen Ride:…BLADE.} He successfully transforms into Kamen Rider Blade, and he holds up another card, inserting it into the Decadriver. {Attack Ride, Mach!} Going at higher speeds, he slashes Jayden multiple times, causing a mass of sparks to fly out from the suit as Decade finishes, spinning around and slashing Jayden causing him to fly back and hit the floor.