➼ foreword. ʲˢʰᵏ

E n t a n g l e d S t a r s

He could be anything in the world, but he wanted to be hers.

©rameninka 2023; my 3rd and last entry for my jshk fanfic series( jibaku shōnen hanako-kun )

©rameninka 2023
; my 3rd and last entry for my jshk fanfic series
( jibaku shōnen hanako-kun )

🔭🔭🔭
D I S C L A I M E R

This story and all the ideas i put in it are my own. if you see any similarities in plot, ideas, real life, etc., it is purely coincidental.

More specifically, this is a Aoi (fem) x Akane (male) Fanfiction with an alternative universe from the original anime/manga. However this book will be connected to the plots that involves my other jshk fanfics.

If you have problems with the story. I don't mind dealing it with you politely. Please do note that constructive criticism is allowed. Also if you found out something wrong about the data/things from this story that wasn't accurate/right based from the actual anime, please do inform me and I'll try to fix it.

I am in no way affiliated with Iro Aida or the other actual creators of the anime, so the usage of the original characters here exists merely for fiction/fictional reasons.

Also do expect some grammar mistakes and typographical errors. Please bear with me for the time being. For I have told you that i'm still learning about this platform. But. . .there's no harm in trying it, right? ('。• ᵕ •。') ♡

Do not distribute or do anything with this story without my permission. For Plagiarism is a crime. 👮

I really appreciate that you checked this out, thank you ('∀`)♡.

━━━━━━━━━
Started: Jul. 14, 2020
Ended : March 06, 2023
━━━━━━━━━

And I really hope you will enjoy this!
Thank you (っ'▽')っ♡