Award ceromony

It's been a few days since the down fall of Hendrickson. Few things have happen. But now. Today is the award ceremony for gohan and the seven deadly sins.

Hawk: for real? The king is gonna give all of us medals?

Elizabeth: yes. The seven deadly sins did save liones.

Meliodas: thanks for wating guys. Ta-da!

Meliodas: alright what do you think?this would make an awesome new uniform for the boar hat too

Elizabeth: yes it would. It looks wonderful.

Hawk: so where did you get those sweet new threads.

Meliodas: actually. It was a gift from Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: well I wanted you to look nice for the ceremony.

Meliodas: and it fits perfectly.guess you know my size pretty well since we sleep in the same bed together.

Hawk: hey!

Gowther: I too is all set to go.

Gowther:sparkle!

Hawk and meliodas: who the heck picked that outfit for you?

Gowther: what's that?oh that would be my sweet one of course. My beloved.

Hawk: beloved? what are you talking about?

Meliodas: guess all that reading you did must've board the lines of dream and reality.

King: hey, looks like everyone's having fun.

Hawk: your dressed as always huh king? Hm? What going on with your hood dude? Is that a helmet?

King:oh this? It's a special goft from my best friend. Have you seen daine?

Daine: you guys! Come look outside!

Everyone: woah!

Elizabeth: you have a new outfit to daine!

Daine:you like it? Just a little something that Merlin put together for me. Well do you?