War torn britannia

Gohan was fighting demon beast left from right.

A red demon tried to shoot a beam at Gohan but he dodged and punches it. Immediately killing the beast. He then fires a masenko at 4 gray demons. Gohan showed no signs of stress.

Gowther: Gohan is fighting well. And he is in his base form. How he come so far.

Elizabeth: I'm proud of him. He grew up stronger then me and meliodas suspected.

It was seen Gohan taking on 3 demons and throwing them down on the ground.

Hawk: Yeah Gohan! Show me who's boss!

Gohan then senses demons attacking where howzer and gulia are. He then teleports there and uses a kamehameha to kill them.

Gohan then sees daine use a rock slide to kill the rest so he used ultra instinct to quickly move everyone out of the way.

Gohan then sees skinny albions cornering Diane so he teleported her out of there and sent a death beam to blow up the demons.

Daine:: thanks Gohan!

Gohan: no problem.

King: looks like I didn't need my help.

Gohan: heh.

Everyone then sees more demon approaching but gets absorbed by a ark.

After that, the demons retreated. Flying away.

Random knight: grandmaster howzer! The last of the demons retreated!

Every knight then starts cheering.

Howzer: nows our chance to tend to the wounded!

Death pierce: there is no need for that.

Howzer huh? Wait a second, weren't you wounded?

Death peirce: now that my body been blessed by sir ludociel divine protection, no attack by the inpure masses will affect me.

Howzer: what?

Gulia *thinking*: that might be true. They did aquit themselves in the battle just now.

Elizabeth: everyone! Don't rely on does temporary goddess powers!

Howzer: princess elizabeth, what do you mean?

Elizabeth then floats down on the ground.

Elizabeth: the breath of bless is also known as fraudulent power. It induces the utmost euphoria on its target! So they lose there senses of fear and pain and continue to fight until they die.

Death peirce: that's ludicrous! What do you know about it?

Gohan: it's true. You really are a fool.

Death peirce: my point exactly!

Gohan: I'm talking about you. During every battle, my mom has been speaking to the demon spirits. She kept saying that we didn't want to fight and please let us through.

Death peirce: she really did that?

Gohan: just the other demons didn't want to listen and disagree to comply.

Death peirce: then that means your mother was completely useless.

Gohan: you really need to shut up. There's no way lower ranked demons could ever defy absolute orders from top ranked demons Like chandler and cusack. And several hundred demons lost there lust to fight and went away. Also. Breath of bless doesent have any Healing magic. Just makes you stronger.

Death peirce: then how did we?

Gohan: simple, my mother has been healing you all throughout the battle.

Elizabeth: if it's possible, I want everyone here to survive. If I could, I will make sure none of you died. But remember. Someone is praying for your safety.

Everyone was silent after that.

Elizabeth: now then, lets go.

Hawk: look how dependable she's gotten. That's a little sad. The klutzy Elizabethshe was is gone now huh?

Elizabeth then trips and falls on the ground.

Hawk: there she is!

Gohan then helps Elizabeth up.

Gohan: you okay mom?

Elizabeth: yes. Thank you Gohan.

Gowther: no wonder she was admired by mael of the four arc angels.

Hawk: huh?

But all of a sudden. Someone lands there.

Gohan: huh?

As the smoked clears. It's traveled it's Derei.