Galand

Recap: after the fight with gowther, the seven deadly sins head to Camelot to fight a demon called a ablivon, Meliodas was able to defeat the ablivon with his scared treasure Lostvayne.

Arthur: the Ten Commandments, locked away since ancient times, the hand picked troops of the demon king himself, they all been free from a 10,000 year old seal, and that's what caused these giant monsters to start moving again. Is that what your telling me?

Meliodas: don't blame me for not believing this at first, but everything I said is true.

Knight: true, unless you've seen that monster with your own eyes, you'd never believe such a story.

Knight 2: to think that ancient brittania had monsters like that roaming around the continent. It's terrifying.

Daine: if that's the case captain, then the Ten Commandments, who created the Albions, are even stronger right? D-do we stand a chance against enemies with such overwhelming power?

Slader: dear me, this makes Hendrickson the other day seem sweet by comparison. Right gowther?

Daines head started to feel fuzzy again.

Hawk: ha ha ha! Aren't you seem to be forgetting something? As long we have Meliodas attack, we can crush any enemy, can't we?

Arthur: th-that's true, you're absolutely right sir pig.

Hawk: sir pig?

Arthur: that attack was incredible!

Meliodas: hehehe. It wasn't really my attack though. It's scared treasures Lostvayne special ability. And it's called physical clone see?

Elizabeth: there are so many of sir Meliodas

Elizabeth: there are so many of sir Meliodas. Is all of it some kind of illusion?

Meliodas: I wonder if it is?

Meliodas And his clones start groping Elizabeth.