The beast

Beast Gohan:.....

Elizabeth: gohan. This power.

Beast Gohan:.....

Elizabeth: gohan, are you okay?

Beast Gohan:.........

Gohan then floats up to the air on to beerus planet.

Elizabeth: gohan where are you going?!?

Gohan then disappears.

On beerus planet

Whis was waiting because he knew exactly what was going on.

Gohan: whis!

Whis: why hello Gohan.

Gohan: whis. Is their anyone way to bring someone back from the dead?

Whis: hm. Not anyway I know.

Gohan: dammit.

Whis: well Gohan. You don't look happy. Are you alright.

Gohan: no. I let one of my close friends die. I need to train to get stronger. What I know I unlocked el blanco but this isn't its full power. Hell. It feels it can go even further than it is.

Whis: well Gohan I'm afraid I cant train you.

Gohan: why not?

Whis: well, to master el blanco to its fullest l, you need to have an emotional trigger to unleash its power.

Gohan: but didn't I do that when Arthur die?!

Whis: well, you see, you need someone greatly important to you to get hurt. Like the Merlin girl.

Gohan: what?!? W-what do you mean w-whis?! I don't love Merlin!!!

Whis: gohan, I know you do. Even if you don't say it, I can still hear your mind and feel your emotions with my staff. You do like her.

Gohan then turn behind him.

Gohan: fine. I do like her. Are you happy?!?

Whis *smug*: yes.

Gohan: well I should be going. Bye whis.

Gohan then flys down back to liones.

But something happened with Gohan. He wanted to warn his father. That he can't run from his own son.

Gohan then teleports to what's left of Camelot.

Meliodas: gohan.....

Gohan did not respond. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to do nothing. He then goes straight to his fathers face.

Gohan: you think this is okay? To kill someone that was your friend?!?

Meliodas: gohan, you have to understand that I'm trying to break your mothers curse!!!

Gohan then get more angry.

Gohan: THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO KILL ARTHUR!!!!!!!!! ALL HE WANTED WAS TO BE A GOOD LEADER FOR HIS PEOPLE!!!! HE WAS INSPIRED BY YOU!!!!!!! AND YOU YOU TOOK HIS PRIDE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

Gohan has purple aura around him. One that resembles a god of destruction.

Meliodas: gohan you need to calm down!!!!

Gohan: NO!!!! I WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU ANYMORE!!!!!!

Gohan transformation was complete. He entered his god of destruction mode.

 He entered his god of destruction mode

Note: replace beerus with Gohan.

Gohan: for now on. We will be enemies. Until you turn back.

Gohan then teleports away with pure anger and sadness in his eyes.