Where Am I?

2-D woke to find himself in an uncomfortably tight space, his long legs aching. Someone had given him Sleeping Powder, and he was extremely light-headed. After around about 5 minutes, he became more aware of his surroundings. He started to thrash and kick to emerge from the claustrophobic prison he was bound in. Eventually he burst out, taking quick breaths to get his lungs working at a normal pace. He blinked his eyes at the daylight and drowsily sat up, a headache forming in his temples.

As his eyes adjusted, they widened in awe at the sight that behold him. A neon pink island made entirely out of plastic landfill. He raised and eyebrow and turned around, only to be met by endless waves of rippling ocean. Tearing up slightly, he dragged his fingers through his unkempt hair, thinking about the consequences that this may bring. A mechanical noise sounded from behind him, and he whipped his head back round, not helping the headache in the slightest.

His eyes widened again, for they fell upon a strangely shaped white building. It looked pristine and well-kept, quite the opposite of what 2-D was. His soulless eyes trailed the pearlescent building, and settled upon where the noise had come from. The noise sounded again, which made 2-D squint, the pain in his head becoming worse by the clock.

There was a figure standing at the entrance. It was a male figure, that was for sure. Fairly feminine build, but you could tell it wasn't a woman. Hands on hips, looking very smug. The male's mismatched eyes stared out from under his sailor's hat, sharp teeth showing as he smiled seductively. 2-D furrowed his brows in disbelief. Murdoc Faust Niccals. The man he despised and admired the most in this world. And he was trapped on an island with him for who knows how long.