Turned On

Smut warning for this chapter, bit more graphic than 'Amplified The Siren' but it's not full on. If you want smut then go to my page, there's a story called '2Doc Smuts~' that some of y'all would enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Noodle teared up a bit when her eyes fell on the, supposedly unharmed, 2D. She ran over to him and hugged him tightly.
"I'm so glad you're okay!" she cried into his shoulder.
2D hugged her back, "I thought you were dead" he half-sobbed, half-laughed. Murdoc scoffed at this sight and limped over to Russel.

"Where the bloody hell have you been?!" Murdoc tried to look pissed, but the size of the drummer intimidated him slightly.
"I went to go find Noodz, since ya had poor 'D cooped up here." Russel glared down at the green man, who shrunk back slightly, the thought of what Russel was capable of concerned him. Russel chuckled, aware of the bassist's fear, but he decided not to mention it. "When Noodz is ready you best get her a room." he sunk back into the sea without a reply, he was going to find an island to sleep on.

Once Noodle had been shown to her room, 2D went to find Murdoc. He was worried, the wound hadn't been properly cared for. The singer had searched almost the entire building, the only place he hadn't looked was the top floor, so he got in an elevator and pressed the button. When he got to the door that lead to Murdoc's room, he knocked on it lightly.
No response.
He slowly pushed open the door, and there was Murdoc. On his bed, hand in his trousers.

2D stared in shock. He knew he should go, but he couldn't. It strangely turned him on, and not long after, he felt a tent grow in his jeans. He reached down to massage himself, but of course, his luck. He tripped and slammed onto the ground. 2D's face grew hot as the feeling of someone's eyes watching him overcame his senses. He slowly looked up, and his eyes met the bassists, who had a horrified expression on his face, a trace of blush lining his cheeks.
"H-hey there?"

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE" Murdoc yelled as he zipped his jeans up again. He stomped over to the singer, and stood over him. 2D curled into a ball, he was terrified. He was sure he was going to get hit. The bassist scoffed, and bent down to the horrified bluenette.
"Asshat, I'm not gonna hurt yah. Jus' wanna know wot yeh doin' in 'ere is all." Murdoc places his hand on 2D's shoulder, and the singer looked up at him, tears staining his face. Murdoc's breath hitched. He'd seen 2D like this before, why did it pain him so greatly? He gently wiped the tears off 2D's face, and trailed his fingers down to the boy's chin. He looked him deep in his soulless black eyes, and smiled.
"You're so pretty, bluebird."

2D's eyes widened.
"W-what did you call me?" he stuttered, he knew exactly what Murdoc had said, but he wanted to hear it again.
Murdoc chuckled. "C'mon, bluebird." he hoisted the taller man up, and guided him to his bed, he left him there while he swaggered to the door door. The lock clicked, and 2D stiffened. What was he going to do?

Murdoc smirked and seductively stride over to the bed, 2D watching his every move. The green man crawled on top of him, lightly pushing him down. He chuckled again, fiddling with the buckle on 2D's belt. He undid the buckle, but before going any further, he spoke.
"Are you sure about this, bluebird?" his expression changed to a light concern, he wanted to make sure his lover got what he wanted.
2D took a deep breath in, then out.
"C-could ya be gentle? I's mah first time.." he squirmed underneath the bassist, knowing his sex god background.
"That's fine bluebird. I promise this will be special." he bent down and left butterfly kisses on the bluenette's neck and jawline. The boy let out a muffled noise of pleasure. He felt Murdoc smirk against his skin. This was it. It was really happening.

Murdoc fumbled with his jeans again, slowly pulling them off. He smirked.
"Got a little friend there?" he murmured and continued to leave hickeys on 2D's chest, neck and jaw.
"H-hah..~" 2D moaned softly.
"Mm., you like that?" Murdoc mumbled, pulling away from his neck slightly to get the words out. He had begun lightly grinding his tent against 2D's, slipping his own jeans off in the process. The grinding process became more aggressive, up until Murdoc was biting into 2D's neck flesh, causing the singer to moan loudly, surely travelling to both the Noodles' rooms. Eventually Murdoc grew impatient, and slipped both of their boxers off.
2D stared down at Murdoc's member in surprise. That was going to hurt.
Murdoc smirked at 2D's wide eyes. He voiced his thoughts by implying;
"This might hurt a lil."
He positioned himself at 2D's entrance, and slowly pushed in, followed by a yelp of pain and pleasure from the singer. This was their night, and no one could take that away.