I Don't Like You

(The artwork was done by my good friend Murdocisveryhot12o, I just had to use it as it's so damn cool)

2D sat staring over the vast ocean, daydreaming. It was easy to get lost in your own thoughts with the seagulls crying above him and the constant, soft rush of the tide coming in. He tried to push the kiss out of his mind, with little success. About 5 minutes later Murdoc sat down beside him, staring out onto the horizon. 2D wanted to ask him about the kiss, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. 'Come on, Stuart. You can do it, it's only Murdoc' he thought, and turned his gaze onto the green man. His heart started beating faster, why was he feeling like this? He never had before. The bassist suddenly cracked a grin, and made eye contact with 2D, causing the pale boy to blush furiously.
"I could see yeh starin' at me, faceache. Now, you wanna know 'bout the kiss don't cha?"
The tall boy nodded, lost for words.

"Well, it was sorta an instinct, ya know? You was hittin' me and I didn't know what to do. So I kissed yah. I didn't like yeh, just wanted to shu' yew up." Murdoc said with a shrug, looking out onto the ocean once again.
2D felt like he had been hit in the face. Tears pricking his eyes, he nodded.
"If dats how yew feel, oi guess oi'll be goin'..." he stood up, took one more look at the bassist, who had turned his head upwards to face the boy. Murdoc could see tears now rolling down his cheeks, and his heart sank. The boy turned and ran inside, not realising the man he had left behind also had tears streaming from his mismatched eyes.

(Sorry this was short, the next chapter will be longer, I promise ~Melancholy 🎸💊)