I Love You, You Sodding Idiot

After their night of intimacy, 2D and Murdoc rarely talked. They recorded songs, then went their separate ways. It didn't make sense at all, surely it would bring them closer? Well, apparently not in this case.

Noodle had heard it all. The night. She was confused, it was all so confusing. They despised eachother, right? Murdoc was an abusive dickhead, and had shown 2D nothing but violence. She had told Russel the day after the night, and he had just shrugged.
"It's not mah business. Let them do what they do, and yah might want some earplugs." he had chuckled.
Noodle, however, didn't have time for jokes. She wanted to get to the bottom of whatever was going on between the two, and she would. Eventually.

Murdoc was tired of avoiding his singer, it pained his heart. They had just finished recording 'On Melancholy Hill' and 2D pushes the door open and walked out the studio. What he didn't know, was that Murdoc was waiting for him just around the corner..

As 2D rounded Murdoc's waiting area, the bassist grabbed the bluenette, and pushed him hard against the wall. He pressed himself uncomfortably tight to 2D, and stared him in the eyes.
"I hate this. Ever since we had sex we've grown apart. I want you, Stuart. You make me happy. I don't care if anyone hates us for it." Murdoc broke eye contact and looked away, blushing lightly.
A goofy grin slowly plastered itself over 2D's face. He blushed hard and squeaked,
"M-Mudz..wot are yew tryin' to say?" he bit his lip in embarrassment.
"Isn't it obvious? I love you, you sodding idiot." the green man mumbled. 2D has never felt so happy.
"I luv yew too, you silly pickle." Murdoc made eye contact with him again, and 2D giggled. Murdoc broke into a smile and they brought eachother in for a loving kiss. This was it. Their love for one another was finally out there.

"I love you, you sodding idiot."
By Melancholy Ant.
Thank you for reading 💓

The end

Wwwwell then! This is it! Kinda sad to see it go. Ah well, maybe in a few years it will be somewhat famous 😹 Just a quick question though, when do you lot think I should do a face reveal? I wanted your opinion on it since I can't decide. Anyways, I love you all so much! Thank you again for reading.

Melancholy 🎸💓