The Kiss

Murdoc yawned as he pressed the lowest button on the elevator. He had almost forgotten about the silly sod in the underwater room. The doors chimed, then rolled open, he unbolted the door and looked around the room. On the mattress lay 2-D, bags under his eyes from lack of sleep. He looked like he'd been crying. Murdoc bent over the sleeping boy, and gently nudged him awake.

2D's nostrils were full of the scent of cigarettes and cologne. It was intoxicating but he loved it. He blinked his eyes open and looked up to see none other than Murdoc Niccals standing above him, inches from his face. Stu's face glowed bright red and he sat up. The bassist sat on the mattress next to him, and 2D hugged his knees to his chest. After what seemed like an eternity of awkward silence, there was a machine-like noise at the door. The two men looked up, the bassist knowing exactly who it was, and the singer in shock at what his eyes beholded.

It was Noodle. No, an animatronic Noodle. 2D looked at Murdoc in disbelief.
"A'right, faceache. Meet Cyborg Noodle."
"Y-yew replaced her?!" his eyes filled with tears as he stood up, towering above Murdoc.
"What?" the Satanist stood up as well, shooing the robot Noodle away. The steel girl bolted the door behind her, which Murdoc cursed.
"No, you sodding piece o' metal.." He shook his head and turned to face the crying bluenette "Replaced who, faceache?"
"Noodle, yew bastard! How could yew?! You're a sick man!" 2D sobbed, landing weak punches at Murdoc's chest. The Satanist grabbed 2D's wrists, and pulled them away from him.
"I'm gonna go call for Cyborg, and she'll get us aut of here. A'right?"
He walked to the door, 2D following close behind. As they reached the door, Stu's anger grew red-hot, and he spun the other man round, punching the man's chest harder while crying uncontrollably.
"Ow! For the love of- OWW!" Murdoc tried to flinch away, but 2D was so full of anger that he couldn't stop, not now. Murdoc acted without thinking, pulling the sobbing boy's chin up, and bringing his lips to his own.

2D stood there in shock, wondering what the hell was going on. Murdoc, kissing him?! No way, this was a dream. After a few seconds, 2D thought 'Oh, sod it.' and kissed the bassist back. This took Murdoc by surprise, but he melted into the flow of it. They were groping eachother's necks, until Murdoc slipped his abnormally long tongue into 2D's mouth. 2D blushed and did the same with his smaller tongue. They let their tongues explore the others mouth, not wanting to ever stop. After what seemed like hours, Murdoc pulled away and took a deep breath. They stood there panting for a few seconds before Murdoc cleared his throat and stepped away from the younger man.
"...Breakfast?" he asked without making eye contact with 2D.
"Mhm.." the singer hummed in response, and Murdoc started calling for his servant to let them out of the room.

Eventually, Cyborg unbolted the door, and the three stood in the elevator. The men didn't make conversation, or even eye contact. Neither wanted to acknowledge what had happened in 2D's room. Did either regret it? Not in the slightest. Did either want to admit that? Not in the slightest.