Amplified The Siren

(This part contains a small smut scene, if you are uncomfortable then there are bold subtitles that you can skip to but I think most of y'all gon read it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Murdoc sat with his legs rested on his the table, smoking a pipe. He was looking out to sea via the huge window at the front of the building, pondering whether or not he wanted to go check on 2D. He didn't need to, as momentz (😏) later there was a small knock at the door. Murdoc looked up to see 2D fumbling with his fingers, leaning into the doorway. Murdoc never realised how damn cute he was until now. Finally 2D took a deep breath, and walked in the room shutting the door behind him. He strode over to the green man, and bent down so they were inches away, there eyes locked with eachother. 2D brought his gaze down to Murdoc's lips, and the Satanist felt his face grow hot. 2D muttered, "I like that look on you" and when the bassist looked at him flustered, he rolled his eyes playfully and brought his soft lips to Murdoc's chapped ones.

(SMALL SMUT SCENE)

Murdoc's eyes shot wide open, trying to figure out what was happening. As the kiss deepened, 2D broke apart and positioned himself on Murdoc's lap, continuing the kiss, more desperate this time. 2D started grinding into Murdoc, still passionately holding the kiss together. Their tongues were going wild in eachother's mouths, fighting to explore every inch. Murdoc let out a soft grunt, and 2D smiled and broke away. Still grinding into him, looking him deep in the eyes. "You should do that again" he said with a seductive tone. Murdoc bit his lip and brought them back into a kiss. 2D moaned Murdoc's name loudly on purpose, which made Murdoc's breath hitch. He had never felt this way before, and he never wanted it to stop. His long and unkempt fingernails snaked under 2D's shirt, pulling it off. All of the bluenette's scar were out in the cold now, and Murdoc thought he had never seen anything so beautiful. He pulled his own shirt off and 2D was surprised at the amount of lust in the bassist's eyes as he made eye contact again. The feeling of skin on skin drove them both almost overboard, and they were becoming breathless. Murdoc's hands fumbled with 2D's belt, and he looked up at him before continuing. 2D gave him a nod and he unbuckled the clasp. Murdoc has never felt this lustful in all his life, and he was ready to try something new when a booming noise made them both jump.

(SMUT SCENE OVER)

A siren was sounding loud and clear, just how Murdoc had installed it. The bassist felt annoyed to be interrupted, until his stomach dropped and his eyes widened as he remembered what the siren was built in for.

(Sorry this was short, the next chapter is gonna be A LOT longer. Thanks, Melancholy 🎸)