第𝟏章

❝ 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 ❞

«—»» 🌺 ««—»

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 - 𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 , 𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝟙𝟛

lee felix and his family had just moved to south korea. the freckled austrailian was thirteen years old and barely spoke any korean. so the day he had started eighth grade, he was literally dying of nervousness. he stuttered throughout his whole introduction speech and talked in a quiet voice the whole time. 

of course, the other classmates were shocked by his deep voice but judged him for his tanner skin, freckles, and his stuttering. 

"uhm h-hello m-my n-name is y-yongbok but i-i prefer to b-be called f-felix." 

some students felt bad for the boy, since they probably know how nerve wrecking it can be to talk in front of a class of students. but others were cruel, laughing quietly at how felix was so nervous, thinking that felix wouldn't notice. 

by the time it was recess, all the kids went outside to play except felix. no one talked to him. no one invited him to hang out with them and their friends. he didn't want to look lonely and play outside with no one, so he decided to stay indoors with the teachers. 

his teacher didn't mind it. she told him that he didn't have to go outside if he didn't want to but there was another student who would usually stay inside with her too. 

as he was about to ask who that other student was, a boy walked into the room. 

he was felix's height and he had straight black hair. his eyes were big and doe and his cheeks were chubby. he resembled a squirrel. 

unlike the other students in his homeroom class, this student was excited to see felix. 

"oh hello! my name is han jisung! you must be new!" the squirrel like boy exclaimed, sticking out his hand for felix to shake. felix accepted, shaking his hand while greeting back nervously. 

"h-hi i'm yongbok.. but you can call me f-felix." 

jisung smiled brightly, clapping his hands together. 

"alright felix! where are you from?" he asked 

"i'm from austrailia.. but i just moved here.." 

"oh! so thats why you seem to have trouble with korean! but no worries, i can help you learn! i speak english too." 

felix eyes widened at the raven head boy. "really?" 

jisung nodded, grabbing felix's hand. "yep! i used to live in malaysia, so i learned english living there." 

felix's eyes lit up with excitement. 

'someone like me..' he thought, realizing that jisung was holding his hand. 

"so! lets get to know each other! whats your favorite ice cream?" jisung asked, sitting on the mat while pulling felix down with him. 

after this day, the two were inseparable. everywhere one went, the other would go. they did everything together. 

this, was the start of the love journey. 

«—»» 🌺 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕕 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕓𝕪 𝕛𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕝𝕕 ❞

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 💖 ❞