第𝟓章

❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

«—»» 🌺 ««—»

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 - 𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 , 𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝟙𝟝

jisung was walking to his next class when he spotted felix and a girl talking together. he recognized her. it was jina, the most popular girl in this school. jisung didn't like her very much, only because she was one of those people who used to bully him when they were in elementary.

as much as jisung wanted to walk up there and snatch felix away from her, he just continued walking to his class, pretending not to see them.

once he was down the hall, he looked back, noticing jina's hand on felix's arm, rubbing it while felix was laughing at something she said. he seemed so happy, a little too happy for jisung's liking. the way he smiled at her and let her touch him, it stirred something up in him.

he didn't know what it was, but all he knew was that he was getting angry.

'why am i feeling this way? we aren't even together... but the way he's laughing with her. i don't like it. i don't like it one bit.' jisung thought, clenching his fists together before turning around and walking away.

after thinking for a minute, he realizes what he's feeling.

jealousy

there was no other explanation on what he was feeling. even so, he couldn't do anything about it. it wasn't like they were dating or anything, so he shouldn't be feeling that way.

"jisung?!" someone calls from behind him.

jisung knew from the voice that it was felix. he turned around, seeing felix waving at him while standing with jina. jisung couldn't help but fake a smile and wave back.

jisung turned back around and walked away, the smile immediately disappearing from his face.

he knew it. felix knew it. jisung was in a bad mood. he could tell from when he walked right past him and didn't even look up from the floor. as if he was pretending to not see felix. felix only called his name to make sure he was right.

and he was.

'fuck it, i need to see if he's alright.'  felix thought, before taking off.

"felix?! where are you going?" jina yelled.

"i have to go feed my fridge!" felix made up some random excuse while chasing after jisung, who was walking with his head down, not paying attention to where he was walking.

"jisung!" felix yelled, grabbing jisung's arm before pulling him into his arms. jisung froze, looking up to see felix hugging him. felix held jisung's cheeks, looking down at him with a worried expression.

"are you okay? do you wanna go home? we can get ice cream and watch movies until you feel better." felix whispered, swiping his thumb against jisung's flushed cheeks. jisung smiled slightly, hugging felix.

felix wrapped his arms around jisung's body, playing jisung's head on his chest before placing his head on top of jisung's. "i don't like seeing you upset sungie.." felix mumbled, rocking jisung's body.

jisung felt as if he was gonna cry. no one has ever cared for him like this. the way felix felt him and comforted him, it made jisung feel things he's never felt before.

"yeah.. i wanna go home and spend time with you. i dont wanna be here anymore." jisung said, looking up at the australian. felix smiled, nodding.

"what jisungie wants, jisungie gets."

«—»» 🌺 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕞𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 ❞

𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐧 🥺