第𝟕章

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❞

«—»» 🌺 ««—»

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 - 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥

𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕤

"felix?!"

jisung busted into felix's house, soaking wet from the intense storm that was occurring outside. once jisung found out it was gonna storm, he immediately left his house and ran to his best friends. knowing on how much felix hated storms, he couldn't just sit at home.

especially seeing that his parents weren't gonna be home, he knew that felix needed someone, felix needed him. he didn't expect it to start storming while he was on running to felix's house, but he didn't care. he needed to get to him.

hearing the thunder rumble loudly, shaking the house in process, he threw off his shoes and ran upstairs to felix's room. opening the door, he heard whimpers from felix's bed, under the covers.

jisung's eyes softened, throwing off his wet shirt and pants, grabbing one of felix's hoodies before putting it on. his hair was still wet, but jisung figured that it'll be fine. besides, it'll dry anyways.

"lix." jisung mumbled, crawling next to him before lifting the covers. jisung sighed as he saw felix looking up at him with teary eyes and trembling lips. seeing jisung there, it made felix warm up.

"jisung.." felix whimpered as lightning bolted right next to his window. the thunder had gotten completely worse, rumbling loud causing houses to shake, making it feel as if it was an earthquake. the sky was covered with dark grey clouds that produced the rain that fell from the sky.

jisung got in front on australian, wrapping felix's legs around his own waist, leaning down so that he was right on top of felix. "it's okay." jisung mumbled, playing with felix's blonde hair.

"i'm here, you'll be fine." he whispered, wiping away felix's tears. felix smiled, wrapping his arms around jisung's shoulder. jisung smiled back, leaning his head onto felix's. felix hummed, feeling himself relax in jisung's arm.

jisung admired the blonde's facial features, once again. from his freckles, to his chubby cute cheeks, to his beautiful big and shiny doe eyes, and his cute button nose that jisung just wanted to leave a peck on, it all drove the older crazy.

"gosh, you're so beautiful." jisung mumbled, holding felix's cheek. a blush crept onto the austrailain's face from the unexpected compliment.

all the other times, jisung was able to contain himself. he was able to contain himself from smashing his lips against felix's but this time, he didn't think he could contain it. the way felix's waist was wrapped around his, making their bodies press together drove him crazy.

feeling felix's breathe against his showed how close they were at the moment. and by the way felix was gripping to his shoulders, face flushed while looking up at him with loving eyes, biting his lip as if he was holding himself from doing something, jisung knew it wasn't just him.

he knew felix was feeling the same exact way as him.

they both completely forgotten about the storm, too focused on each other to even realize the thunder from outside. "sungie." felix whimpered, gripping onto the hoodie.

desperate. he sounded desperate. and he was desperate.

desperate for jisung's touch. he couldn't wait anymore. he wanted this- no, he needed this. once jisung caught on completely, his eyes darkened as the atmosphere changed completely.

jisung wasted no time, leaning in and pressing his lips against felix's. felix let out a satisfied sigh, feeling jisung's soft lips against his. jisung completely pressed his body against felix's, leaving no space between the two, tangling his fingers into felix's hair.

the kiss was slow and soft. they were taking things slow. there was no need to rush, they had the whole night to themselves. jisung pulled back from the kiss, a whine leaving felix's lips once he felt jisung pull back.

"kiss me again. please jisung." felix whined, tugging on jisung's hoodie. jisung smirked, leaning back in, laying his lips against felix. except this time, it was so soft.

jisung was more aggressive, biting and nibbling on felix's bottom lip, entering his tongue into felix's mouth. the kiss got more and more sloppy as the two fought for dominance, of course jisung was winning.

to throw jisung off, felix thrusted up against jisung, moaning quietly. jisung groaned, pulling back, disconnecting from the kiss. felix whined again, wanting jisung to kiss him more.

jisung chuckled, taking off his hoodie before throwing it somewhere, doing the same with felix's clothes. jisung pecked felix's lip before connecting his lips with felix's neck. felix moaned, bucking his hips up.

it was all happening so fast, the two got excited, maybe a little too excited... but they couldn't help it.

the younger couldn't contain the noises coming from his mouth, it all felt too good. the way jisung's lips felt against his skin while he was bucking his hip down on him, it made him feel like he could cum any minute.

"fuck, jisung..." felix moaned as jisung stuck his hand into felix's boxers, palming him slowly. jisung looked down at him, almost moaning at the sight of felix's face. his blonde hair was wet from the sweat, sticking onto his forehead. his cheeks were bright pink and his lidded eyes were looking up at him while he was moaning in pleasure.

"please." felix whimpered, grabbing onto the hems of jisung's pants. "please ruin me jisung.."

jisung licked his lips, smirking.

"of course love."

«—»» 🌺 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕪 𝕛𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕠

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐨... 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐬... ❞

 ❞