第𝟖章

❝ 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 ❞

«—»» 🌺 ««—»

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 - 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥

"sungie?"

felix called, rubbing his eyes. he sat up and looked around, seeing that jisung wasn't anywhere in sight. felix pouted, assuming that jisung had already left.

'his mom was probably wanting him to go back home..' felix thought, getting up from his bed. he groaned in pain from the stinging feeling in his lower area. "jesus. how hard did we go?" felix mumbled, grabbing a oversized hoodie and shorts.

he walked over to his bathroom, slipping on the hoodie and shorts, noticing the purplish spots all over his neck. his eyes widened, now noticing the amount of hickey's that were all over his body. from his neck to his collarbone then down his stomach, he mentally cursed.

"thank god my parents aren't home..." felix said, fixing up his messy hair a little before leaving the bathroom.

stepping out of his room, the smell of bacon immediately hit his nose, causing his to panic.

'are my parents home?!' he thought, running down the stairs, hoping not to see his mother in the kitchen making breakfast. once he saw who it was, he sighed before smiling to himself.

"i'm glad you're finally awake. i made some breakfast." jisung said, turning around with a spatula in his hands.

'he didn't leave...' felix thought, feeling his heart warm up. felix smiled brightly while running over to jisung, hugging him. jisung smiled, throwing the spatula into the sink before holding the other back.

"someone is a little cuddly." jisung said, laughing while looking into felix's eyes. felix hummed, leaning up and pecking jisung's lips.

jisung smiled lovingly, placing his forehead on felix's.

"what does this make us?" felix asked, looking up at jisung with questioning eyes. "whatever you want us to be lixie." jisung responded, holding felix's pink tinted cheeks with his two hands. "but, i'd prefer if you'd be my boyfriend."

felix smiled, nodding. "yes! all the yes!"

jisung chuckled, pulling felix into a tighter hug.

"let's go eat breakfast."

«—»» 🌺 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝕖𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐢 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐢𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 🥺 ❞

 𝐢𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 🥺 ❞