第𝟔章

❝ 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 ❞

«—»» 🌺 ««—»

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩 - 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥 , 𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝟙𝟟

currently, jisung and felix were walking down the hall to their next class, which they took together. they had some time before class started, so they weren't rushing. the two were talking about some random topic, laughing and playing around with each other.

unexpectedly, jisung felt a tap on his shoulder. stopping his tracks, he turned around to see one of the girls that seemed to be friends with the jina, the popular girl. jisung raised his eyebrows, grabbing felix's hand, telling him to wait up.

"uh yeah?" jisung asked, scratching the back of head. of course, it wasn't his first time talking to a girl, but this girl had red cheeks and shaky eyes, as if she was somewhat nervous.

"uhm... hey i'm cecillia... and i thought you were pretty cute. so i was wondering if you would go on a date." she said, looking down at her feet while fidgeting with her fingers. jisung smiled slightly, finding it adorable.

while jisung was smiling, felix wasn't having any of it. from when she tapped jisung's shoulder, he had disliked her already. and now hearing that she was confessing her crush to jisung, he couldn't bare to feel the jealousy arise inside. the tightening feeling in his heart made him grit his teeth in anger.

then seeing jisung smiling sweetly down at her, it made him want to grab jisung's wrist and pull him away. but after hearing jisung's answer, he relaxed, unclenching his hands.

"i would love to... but i'm not really interested in girls.." jisung said sweetly, smiling awkwardly at the smaller girl. cecillia's eyes widened and looked over to felix, noticing his irritated expressions.

"i'm so sorry, i didn't know! i hope you too have a good day!" she quickly said before running away from embarrassment. jisung felt bad, but quickly shrugged and brushed it off.

he turned to felix, smiling brightly while grabbing the austrailian's hand. "let's get to class, now shall we?"

felix smiled, nodding in response, intertwining his fingers with jisung's.

if you didn't know any better, you would've guess they were a couple.

but sadly they aren't.

not yet.

«—»» 🌺 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪'𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝕖𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 😳 ❞