第𝟐章

❝ 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 ❞

«—»» 🌺 ««—»

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠 - 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪 , 𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝟙𝟟

"god. dAMN. IT." jisung yelled as he threw the remote controller, crossing his arms. felix yelled, standing up before doing his 'celebrating' dance, which was some fortnite move.

"yessirrrr i beat you again~" felix yelled, holding an 'L' up to his forehead, sticking his tongue out at the other, teasing him. jisung grabbing the pillow beside him, throwing it at felix's head, causing him to yell and fall back.

"fucking bitch." the raven head boy mumbled, crossing his arms, salty from his loss. "hey~ don't be mad. you want some ice cream?" felix smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at jisung, who smirked back. "you know me so well."

felix giggled, grabbing jisung's hand before pulling him out of his room and down to the kitchen. "lets see... how about rocky road..?" felix asked while peeking into the freezer, looking back at jisung who sat on the countertop.

"yeah. get the tub. wanna watch the office?"

felix nodded, grabbing the whole tub of rocky roach ice cream and two medal spoons before running to the couch with jisung, who grabbing the remote and went to netflix.

"oo~ netflix and chill~" felix smirked, playfully wiggling his eyebrows at jisung, who laughed and rolled his eyes. "shut up felix."

felix chuckled, passing one of the spoons to jisung before opening the tub of ice cream, scooping a spoon full of ice cream before shoving it into his mouth. jisung judgmentally looked at him, scooping up some ice cream.

the two stayed that way, watching t.v while shoving ice cream down their throats. it was the episode of when pam and jim kissed is when jisung put his spoon down and looked at felix, who was intensely watching the scene.

he stared at felix, admiring the features on his face. like the freckles that were scattered across his face like the stars in the sky. and his big beautiful eyes that he loved so much. or his blonde fluffy hair that jisung loved to play with.

everything about him, were just perfect.

and jisung couldn't help but fall for him even more and more each day.

«—»» 🌺 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝕖𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕗𝕥 𝕜𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕕

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 ☺️ ❞