第𝟑章

❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 ❞

«—»» 🌺 ««—»

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 - 𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 , 𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝟙𝟜

jisung grabbed the straps of his book-bag as he skipped down the sidewalk that led to the entrance of the school building. entering the halls, he walked directly to his locker that right next to the cafeteria.

while unpacking his things and grabbing his necessary books for his next classes, a pare of arms had wrapped around his waist from behind. startled, jisung jumped, accidentally hitting the person in the nose with his elbow.

noticing it was felix, jisung immediately panicked, dropping his book-bag onto the floor before pulling felix into a hug, apologizing constantly. felix chuckled, smiling towards the other.

"its fine jisung, it's not bleeding or anything."

jisung looked up, making an even more panicked expression at the sight of red liquid coming from the blondes nose.

"yes you are!"

felix furrowed his eyebrows, bringing his fingers up to under his nose before looking at it. "oh. I am bleeding."

jisung grabbed his book-bag, shoving it into his locker before shutting it close, grabbing felix's hands. "come on, lets go get some tissues from the nurse."

before felix could refuse, jisung was already pulling him down the hallway towards the nurses office. opening the door to the nurses office, the two saw that the school nurse wasn't in there.

a note was on the door, saying that the nurse was out for the day.

'i guess i'll just take care of this by myself' jisung thought before pulling felix into the nurses office, making him sit on the recovery bed.

jisung grabbed some tissues, handing it over to felix before sitting on the ground front of him. "i dont know what else to do so here, have a tissue."

felix rolled his eyes at jisung, grabbing the tissue. the school rang, informing students to go to their first period classes.

"we aren't going to class until your nose bleed stops" jisung says, leaning his chin in felix's right knee. "but we'll be late to class-" "i don't care."

felix smiled down at the boy, ruffling his hair.

once the bleeding calmed down, felix took the tissue from his nose. "i think its done."

jisung got up and grabbed another tissue before grabbing felix's bloody one, running it over to the trashcan that was by the door. he washed his hands, dying it before walking over back to felix. "shouldn't we get to class?" felix asked as jisung sat down in his lap, wrapping his arms and legs around the blonde.

jisung shook his head, putting his head onto felix's shoulder.

"i dont wanna go to class. lets just skip." jisung mumbled.

"but what if someone comes in here-"

"the nurse is out today. plus i locked the door when i threw away your tissue."

felix shook his head in disbelief, smiling slightly. he wrapped his arms around jisung's waist, pulling his closer. "you're unbelievable han jisung."

jisung giggled, leaning his head into felix's neck. "i know i am."

"i could get in trouble because of you. if i do, i'm gonna be upset with you" felix said, gripping jisung's waist with his hands.

"promise me, you won't. and if you did, you wouldn't be able to stay mad for long. you love me too much."

felix rolled his eyes, placing his head on jisung's shoulder. "yeah whatever"

'you're right. i do love you too much.'

«—»» 🌺 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕖𝕪 𝕗𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕝𝕕

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 🥺 ❞