Chapter 4

I woke up on the ground feeling, different. I felt like myself, I remembered everything in my life, I- I can tell you how to get home now. There it is. "Magica? Where are you? Why can't I see you?" I'm right here. Inside your mind. You are my property now, you do as I say or there is consequences. "What?! That wasn't the deal!" It is now. Great. I possessed. "Well, how do I get home?" This way...

Huey's POV

           I've been searching around town, and the house, for hours. I don't know where Louie is and it doesn't help with everything he's thinking. Me and Dewey told Webby about everything and we told the adults about his disappearance. The three of us are currently sitting and pacing the living room. What if he- NO! No, he didn't. He wouldn't. As of Dewey could read my mind he quietly said, "You don't think he- he actually did it so you?" He choked back a son and I hugged him tightly. "No, he didn't. He loves us. He wouldn't leave us behind. He has too much to live for." I hugged Dewey tightly, never wanting to let go. "I hate to interrupt but what are you talking about?"

"A few weeks ago, Louie, uh, Louie told me and Dewey something. It was, it was a few days after mom got home. He, uh, he told us he didn't feel like he mattered to mom. We told that was silly, and he was perfect and then-" Dewey stated before crying again.

"Later that night mom was yelling at him, and, and he came back, and told us he, he wanted to die." I finished

"No." Webby gasped

"We tried calling him down, but it didn't work. But I'm sure he's fine!" I said falsely. As if one cue, the door slammed open. The adults came running and everyone just stared for a solid ten seconds. "LOUIE!!!!" Everyone screamed. We all ran to Louie and had a faint group hug. "Get off of me!" Louie laughed. We kept hugging him, thinking he was just being silly, when, "I SAID GET OFF!" We all stepped back, shocked. Louie was practically red with anger before he continued. "YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE! GOD." With that, he stormed off to our room, leaving us all shocked.

Louie's POV

           I wanted to cry. I knew I couldn't in front of Magica, but I couldn't believe what just happened. I just yelled at my own family for no reason. Scratch that, Magica just yelled at my family for no reason. "Why did you do that?!" I asked, once I was away from everyone. Because we both know they don't love you, it was an act. Besides, you clearly aren't a huggy kind of person. I was helping. "No you weren't! I shouldn't  done this, go away." I felt something grab my arm, but when I looked, there was nothing. You listen here, you are my property I own you.  The pain increased so much I was missing and tears sprung from my eyes. You will do as I say, and you will not complain. You are worthless. Nobody loves you, I'm just trying to help.  Tears fell from my eyes as I tried hitting the invisible force of my arm. It felt like the 'hand' was trying to rip my arm off. Then suddenly, it stopped. I cried endlessly, until I fell asleep on the floor.