Iona and Bekah

I was surprised that Bekah followed us. When we entered the room, Bekah closed the door behind her and locked it. "I wasn't as forward as Iona, but I'm not about to let her have you all to herself," and she had this really sexy slow walk towards me, brushing past me, walking around Iona and hugging her from behind. "I hope you don't mind sharing Iona, Khain," and then her tongue ran from Iona's neck to her cheek, lightly biting down before giving her a kiss. "In the same way I wasn't about to let her have you all to herself, I'm not about to let you have her all to yourself. I think that's only fair," and her hands slid underneath Iona's dress, trailing her hands up to her breasts, lightly groping her while she began nibbling on her neck. Iona smiled, sinking slightly into Bekah's caress.

"This is perfect," I said, and I grabbed Bekah's face with one hand, turning her gaze directly at me. "Now I don't have to feel bad about excluding you," and I pressed my lips against hers. Though our breath reeked of alcohol, her lips were soft and luscious. Bekah lightly gnawed at my lips, tugging backward before coming back in for another kiss. I felt hands work at undoing my belt. Iona gave me a gentle push, telling me "don't forget about me," before grabbing the collar of my shirt and pulling me back in for a kiss. I grabbed onto her ass and reveled at how big and firm it was. Her massive boobs pressing against my chest made my heart race. I picked her up and placed her on the bed, our lips playfully exploring each other as I got her panties out of the way.

Her hands raked at my hair and body.

Bekah came up behind me to remove my belt and got my pants out of the way. Bekah nibbled on my neck while she clawed my abs with one hand and grabbed my cock with another. Her touch was soft, slow and controlled. I moved Iona's dress over her head and threw it on the ground. I made my way to her massive breasts and began kissing and tasting them, loving the way they felt, loving the way Iona responded to the touch.

Bekah joined in, whatever breast I played with, she would play with the other one. Bekah at some point pushed Iona down onto the bed and crawled up to where her face was, spread her legs open and sat down, grabbing onto Iona's tits while Iona's tongue began playing with her clitoris. At this time, I had started eating Iona out. I'm thinking she must have used magic to alter that part of her, because she tasted like vanilla ice cream topped with caramel sauce.

Hearing Iona moan while she ate out Bekah, and hearing Bekah moan while biting down on her fingers. Having Iona rake my hair while I tasted her, her legs wrapping around me to keep me in my place. It was happening so fast, and it felt amazing. I kept tasting her until her thighs started to shake a little.

I stood up, my cock hard and throbbing. I entered Iona slowly, and she accepted me immediately. Hearing her gasp thrilled me. I was slow and paced at first, getting a feel for her energy, reveling in the way she couldn't keep up with eating out Bekah anymore. Bekah smiled at me, then grabbed Iona's tits and said, "you're a big girl now, Iona. Don't think for a moment that you're allowed to stop eating me out just cuz you're getting some good dick," and after that, Iona started eating out Bekah again. Iona's hips would rise up and down as she moaned louder and louder.

Bekah grabbed my face and we held each other's gaze. She smiled at me, happily moaning while her free hand groped Iona's body. I caressed her body with one arm, groped Iona with another, and I ended up sliding some of my fingers into Bekah's mouth. She moaned tenderly as her tongue had her way with my fingers, the wetness of her mouth, the way she slowly moved her head in a rhythmic motion as if to imitate a blowjob. The focus and lust in her eyes. Fuck.

Fuck this was amazing.

"Let me taste you some more," and Bekah's hand trailed down my torso, lowering her body so her head was nearly leveled with my waist. I took my cock out of Iona and Bekah opened her mouth for me, inviting me in. The warmth and wetness of her mouth, my cock working my way down her throat, the way she moaned as I fucked her face. I used one hand to grab onto Bekah's hair, pulling it tight as she sucked me off, and another hand to play with Iona's clit. Bekah was incredible. The gagging sounds she made were intense and intoxicating. But I didn't want to ignore Iona for too long, so I stepped back and lowered myself to Bekah's face. Saliva was trickling down her mouth. I licked it up and pressed my lips against hers. Her tongue entered my mouth and we made out a bit before I pulled away and said, "How about we tag team on dominating Iona?"