Reuniting with Lucille

As I held her in the darkness of that room, I came to terms with my feelings towards her. One part of me never got over her betrayal; another part of me wasn't sure about jumping into a relationship with someone I had such a complicated history with; another part of me wasn't sure I even wanted a relationship anymore; another part of me knew that even if I were to pursue a relationship, it would not be the wisest decision considering the current state of the world's survivability and my involvement in its continuing. But still, as I pressed my lip against hers, as she excitingly traced her nails across my back, there was one thing I had absolute certainty of. I loved Lucille. I've loved her for a long time, and I'd be lying if I said that I never thought about moments like this. She licked my neck and bit into it, happily gnawing at me while stroking my cock. I slid my hand beneath her panties, played with her clit while whispering all the ways I would be dominating her that night. She tore at me with excitement, stripping me naked and pushing me off her so that she could assume a dominant position. She straddled me and grabbed onto my hair while pressing her lips against mine, her tongue playfully asserting itself. I grabbed onto her ass and she pushed me down, her stormy eyes soft and lovely in the dark. She kissed my neck, and made her way down to my torso, kissing and nibbling my abs before going lower and lower, repeating the process before reaching my cock. She looked at me, licking her lips and smiling at me before taking my entire cock in her throat. She didn't even gag.

It drove me a little crazy. She sucked a few more times before turning her ass towards me. Her body was lithe, and she had an incredible ass to go with it. I grabbed onto her ass, moved her panties out of the way, and began tasting her with my tongue. Vagina never tasted good, ever, but hearing her moan while sucking me off turned me on so much that I began thrusting my cock into her mouth. I could hear her gagging now, but she kept going. The ecstasy surged throughout my body.

I couldn't wait any longer. Thankfully, neither could she. Lucille repositioned herself so that she was straddling me again, my cock slowly entering her body. She gasped, told me that she's never felt anything so big before and that just made me want to fuck her even harder. She rode my cock like her life depended on it, her nails raking my hair and her breathing becoming frantic and ragged. Hearing her moan, the way she did was so fucking hot that I—

Well I had to pull out and I barely managed to pry her off before I came all over myself... not exactly the picturesque conclusion either of us were hoping for...

Still, she looked so happy.

"I swear this doesn't happen often," I said. "I promise on my mother's name that I'm usually much better at this."

After taking a moment to catch her breath, she said, "Honestly, if you devote time towards making me cum, I don't care how long you last. You're the one I want, Khain."

So straightforward...

"Anyways, we can always try again later. Let me just clean you up real quick," and she reached down and licked the cum off of my stomach, taking her sweet time to slurp it up and nibble every spot she licked. It made me hard again immediately. "That's a pretty awesome recovery time you've got there, Khain," and I could feel her mouth wrap around my cock, her tongue playfully tasting me.

"Maybe... we could take some time to catch up and talk about everything." 

Lucille stopped sucking. She turned to me and said, "We have all the time in the world to talk about that," she said. "But right now, Khain, I just want you to fuck me," and she took her panties off, throwing them to the side before lunging at me, her tongue in my mouth, my tongue in hers. I slid my cock back in, and I grabbed her hair with my left hand and her ass with my right hand. At first I thrusted to her rhythm, only thrusting when I felt her ass come down, so that I would pace myself and not end up like I was fifteen again. But within moments the sex was too good, her moaning too ragged and ecstatic, her drool falling against me. I thrusted faster and faster, feeling the lust run rampart through my body. I fucked her faster than she could ride me, so she ended up being dominated even though she was on top. She loved it though. She'd moan louder and louder, but at one point she would try to cover her mouth with one of her hands.

When she did that, I repositioned us into missionary, holding both her arms at bay. "Don't feel ashamed," I said. "I want to hear you. Who cares about what other people say right now?"

She loved that answer. She didn't resist me. She smiled and moaned as I kept fucking her harder and faster, her hips moving up and down in lustful abandon. When she did that, I let go of her arms and raised her waist. I held up her lower half while her upper half writhed with excitement. I kept fucking her that way, feeling the energy reciprocate in my body as I saw her claw at the bedsheets, gnawing at her fingers while her eyes were closed. As I thrusted in and out, she reached up and wrapped her arms around me. She rode me as I held her up by her ass, her nails digging deeply into my shoulder blades, her thighs quivering against me. Her back arched, and she let out a sharp moan as her thighs quivered more violently, her muscles relaxing moments later. I set her down and turned her over onto her stomach.

"You're so fucking good—Khain. You fuck me so good," and she arched her ass up, presenting herself to be completely dominated by me. "Keep going. Make me cum ag—"

—I was already inside of her. I was tender at first, lightly caressing her back as my thrusts were slow and paced. But as I felt how wet she still was, as her moans rang like music to my ears, I felt my body go wild for her. I grabbed onto one of her arms and held it behind her back. With my free arm, I wrapped my hand behind the nape of her neck and held her head down. I'd fuck her faster and harder, going faster and faster as her moans reciprocated my effort. Her ass moved in response to my violent advances, her legs kicking out as her body shivered in an intense orgasm, her moan rising to an all time high before dropping again. I slowed down as this happened, resuming in full force when I saw that her body had recovered. I let go of her arm, pulled her hair and smacked her ass. She responded with a burst of energy, vigorously inviting me in for more. I fucked her harder and faster than I've ever fucked someone before, jamming my fingers into her mouth, hearing her moan as her tongue tasted me. I repositioned to her right side, lifting her leg with my right arm and reaching for her pussy with the same hand so I could play with it while I fucked her. Her head fell back in absolute pleasure. She was soaking wet and quivering with satisfaction.

Good, this was how it was supposed to be.

I'd continue in that position until I was ready to cum again. I got off the bed and led her by her hair to my cock. She was on all fours when she accepted me. When I began fucking her throat, I reveled at how great she was. I thought I'd collapse from how good it felt to have my cock go so deep into Lucille's throat. Hearing her moan and gag on my cock, seeing the way she looked while sucking me off. When I was about to orgasm, I decided to give her throat a break, so I stepped back and jacked off onto her face. She stuck her tongue out in excitement, recoiling slightly when my cum exploded onto her face. She used her tongue to lick off what she could. I helped by using my fingers to clean the cum off her, but then she would suck it right off, anyways. When she finished sucking the cum off my fingers, she started sucking me off again. She stopped momentarily to look up at me and say, "I've been waiting so long for this, Khain."

"Me too, Lucille," and then we kept going.

It was great. She was amazing. We probably would have fucked all night had Zed not interrupted us. He mentioned that he made a deal with the Demon god, which would explain why his wife came back. He also admitted that he was hiding something. I can understand a young person's desire to lie, and the importance of secrecy, but I wonder if the rest of the party sometimes forgets how old I am. Subtle things like tone of voice or body language is enough to know if someone is either lying or withholding part of the truth. But I digress. The real issue is that Zed made a deal with a godlike being of evil, although I can't exactly be mad at a 37-year-old for being manipulated by a being who might have existed before the dawn of time... so as I laid there besides Lucille, I thought back to how the Demon god told us that he wasn't even a big player in the grand scheme of it all. His admittance to even more powerful superiors shook me to my core... why? Why was he so invested in us, particularly in Eldaren and Zed? Who pulls on the strings of the beings who have been manipulating humanity for eternity? What is there to gain from all of this?

How is this going to end?