Boy will be Boys

Klaus awoke the next morning laying next to Nevaeh happily cuddled against her bare skin meeting bare skin. He just lay smiling at her running his hands through her halo of platinum blonde hair. She looked amazing and the sound of her calm even heart beat and the sound of the princess's heartbeat made him calm and happy. Nevaeh started wriggling beneath his arms as she opened her amazing baby blue eyes and smiled at him.

"Good morning handsome, how long have you been awake?" Nevaeh asked giving him a kiss as she snuggled closer to him. She couldn't believe that she had fallen for him so quickly, and deeply, but it felt so right.

"Good morning Angel. I haven't been up long but your phone keeps going off. Apparently its almost time for everyone to be here to help you pack." He answered huskily starting to roll over. She caught his arm and pulled him back to her. She started running her fingers through his hair as she kissed him throwing her leg over his.

"Do we have to?" Nevaeh pouted as he laughed and gave her one last kiss before he got up.

"I wish we could stay in bed all day too but I can hear your siblings already up debating weather to come in here or not." He laughed as she crossed her arms over her bare chest still pouting but then there was a knock at the door which made her throw her blanket over herself as Klaus buttoned his pants he had been putting on.

"Told you so!" He said laughing as he walked over to the bedroom door and opened it to find Elena looking wide eyed at his half naked body. He chuckled as he ushered Elena in with a bow and headed to the bathroom to get ready. Elena walked past him then laughed as her sister peeked over the blanket.

"Can you please get dressed? I need to help you pack your room before everyone gets here!" Elena said as she threw her sister a tank top and some sweats. Nevaeh caught her clothes and threw them on under the cover.

"Elena are you really okay with this?" Nevaeh asked her little sister as she got out of bed and took a box out of Elena's hands that she had brought in.

"Im going to miss you so much, but yes I'm okay with this. You are eighteen you need your space with your baby, and apparently your new man!" Elena said smiling as she started putting books in the box she still held.

"I love you so much! And you can come over whenever you want! …ugh why do I have so many shoes?" Nevaeh said as she started throwing shoes in her box she had layed on the floor in front of closet. Nevaeh stopped mid throw as she started to feel faint, she sighed leaning back against her bedpost. Klaus came in immediately and scooped her up in his arms and laid her on the bed. Elena came over worried, they both looked at her with concern written all over their faces.

"I feel really light-headed, and dizzy." She explained leaning her head back on her headboard.

"Well Angel no more packing for you. I'm going to go downstairs and get you a bottle of water and a granola bar. You sit here, we can pack this room up, you don't have that much!" Klaus ordered looking over to Elena who agreed. He took one last look at Nevaeh before he vamp sped downstairs to get her her snack.

"He is so good to you! Are you going to be ok?" Elena asked still very worried for her sister and unborn niece.

Nevaeh wanted to reassure her little sister but she had broke out into a sweat, her face pale. She felt the familiar feeling in her stomach and lunged towards her bathroom. She barely made it to the toilet before she got sick. Elena ran after her but before she could get to her sister she felt a whoosh of air go by her. She looked up to see Klaus kneeling beside Nevaeh holding her blonde hair back with one hand, and rubbing circles on her back with the other. He started humming in her ear which visibly relaxed her sister, as she leaned back into his chest tears running down her cheecks.