Katherine

Damon sped back to the boardinghouse fuming about the days events. He really wasn't sure why he was so bound and determined to get with Nevaeh anyway. She wasn't Katherine, his love. He had spent over a one hundred years trying to find a way to get his one true love out of that dingy tomb. It had killed him a little on the inside when Klaus had told him that she was alive, and could care less for him.

He got to the boarding house and went straight to his bourbon. He took a shot still trying to work through everything going through but his head. Why do they always choose someone else? He would have to prove to Nevaeh she made the wrong choice. He would get them all. That's when he felt a presence in the darkness. He sat down in one of the oversized armchairs with his alcohol.

" Whoever is there, skulking in the shadows you need to know right now just isn't a good time for me." Damon smirked raising his voice as he took another shot.

" But I thought you would go to the end of the Earth to be able to talk to me again." A seductive, evil voice rang in his ears. Damon sat up staring at the corner where that beautiful voice came from.

"... Katherine?" Damon whispered as her form came out of the shadows. Her beautiful curly brown hair and brown eyes, and that smirk that made his stomach do flips.

" Damon, you haven't changed at all over the years. Still the second best I see." Katherine said evilly snaking closer to Damon. Those words sent Damon over the edge. He threw the bottle of bourbon straight at her head, she barely dodged it, making it smash against the wall behind her.

" Why? Why would you let me search for you, search for a way out? When you were fine? When we could've been together?" Damon shouted his eyes flashing hurt and anger.

" Because, it was cute to watch my second choice pine away after me. While my first choice lived his life." Katherine taunted smiling as she sat down on the oversized couch.

" If I'm your second choice why are you here talking to me?" Damon asked all the fire he once had gone. He couldn't take any of this anymore. Katherine got up and moved in front of him, holding her hand out to touch his face.

" I still love you. I loved both of you. But I came back to get my life back. If I can get my life back, then we can be together again. You me and Stefan. Wouldn't that be fabulous?" Katherine excitedly said her ridiculous laugh ringing through the quiet boardinghouse. Damon looked down at her, his anger fading.

" We can be together again?" He asked hope in his eyes as all the memories of the three of them together flashed into his mind. He smiled at the happier times.

" Yes we can all be back together again. I just have a few links in my plan. That I need your help with." Katherine answered knowing Damon was hooked.

" What kinks? What do you need help with?" Damon asked curious as to what her plan was.

" I need Nevaeh dead, and Klaus to complete the ritual! Then I can be free!" Katherine said nonchalantly. Damon stared at Katherine in disbelief.

" Why? Why kill Nevaeh? Klaus is happy, he is trying to find a new way to make his hybrids. Why can't we just leave them to their perfect little lives? We can go anywhere do anything. You aren't his top priority anymore!" Damon said seductively as he inched towards Katherine wrapping his arms around her waist their lips almost touching. They swayed back and forth grinding against each other for a few minutes before Katherine frowned and pushed him away. She turned her back to him.

" I want her dead? She needs to die!" Katherine pouted as Damon came up behind her. He spun her around to face him searching for a reason on her face. Why was it so important for Nevaeh to die? Like she knew she was losing control Katherine wrapped her arms around Damon's neck running her fingers through his raven-black hair. He closed his eyes and smiled as their lips touched and they passionately kissed. After a few minutes he slammed her against the wall as she wrapped her legs around his waist. They eventually made it to his room naked after destroying the living room and leaving a trail of clothes. After a few hours of rough hate, anger and passion filled sex they ended up on his bed. Damon lay asleep a smile on his face as Katherine stared at him evilly. She had him.