Say yes to the dress

" Why? Why would you not want a long elegant fairy tale wedding dress?" Rebekah scoffed as she and Nevaeh were looking through wedding magazines.

Nevaeh laughed affectionately at her soon to be sister in law. They plus Sage had been going over all the details for both of the girls wedding, and they were just complete opposites. Rebekah wanted a grand princess fairytale wedding, where as Nevaeh wanted a simple but elegant kind of boho wedding.

" You two are going to be the death of me!" Sage sighed as she looked at the table where Rebekah had a stack of wedding megazines stacked up at least a foot high.

" Not me...Miss Princess is!" Nevaeh said laughing as Rebekah pouted.

" I have waited a thousand years! I have dreamt of a million different kinds of weddings, but I was never allowed any. Forgive me for wanting perfection." Rebekah huffed.

" You are right...sorry Rebekah, you deserve perfection. It's just all this makes my head spin, on top of planning a wedding, I have a six month old baby and I am pregnant again. I am just tired." Nevaeh consoled Rebekah as she watched Sophira play in her playpen.

"Yeah it doesn't help my brother keeps going away on these long business trips!" Rebekah murmered, knowing Nevaeh was not happy about Klaus taking all these trips, trying to make sure they were safe from threats. They hadn't seen him in three weeks. Nevaeh looked at Rebekah then lowered her head slightly frowning. He had said something about finding out if the Original witch had been resurrected, and if she was coming for them.

"Rebekah! Stop." Sage chastised glaring at Rebekah for even bringing it up. Rebekah frowned.

" I'm sorry, but my dumbass brother thinks it a good idea to go galavanting around, while his pregnant fiance stays home, taking care of their six month old baby? I think he is hiding something." Rebekah accused shrugging as she picked up another magazine. Nevaeh slammed the magazine that was in her hand down on the table as she stood up quickly, walked over and picked Sophira out of her playpen. She then silently made her way out to the gardens.

" Really Rebekah? Why would you do that?" Sage angerily snapped as she stood up .

" I don't want Nevaeh hurt by Klaus. He is notorious for messing up his relationships, especially when they are good for him. She doesn't deserve that heartbreak. My niece and unborn neice or nephew do not deserve it!" Rebekah fumed. She just knew that her brother was up to no good. He always was.

" Saying these things to Nevaeh will not make things better! Have faith in your brother! He loves Nevaeh more then anything else in this world besides their kids. You are putting unnecessary stress on that amazing woman who helped you in so many ways." Sage lectured as she turned to go out to the gardens to find Nevaeh she looked back to glare at Rebekah one last time, before walking out to the terrace.

" It always makes me feel better being outside in Nature." Nevaeh said smiling as Sage walked over to where she was standing.

" That would make sense, it is very relaxing and peaceful out here. I'm sorry for Rebekah's outburst. She is tactless sometimes." Sage said softly.

" Oh it's okay I understand her point of view. He has been gone alot, and he does have a shitty track record. But...I know him. Nothing is going on except what he says." Nevaeh said turning to Sage, Sophira squirming in her arms.

" I'm sorry Nevaeh....I'm still learning how to interact without sticking my foot in my mouth. I'm not used to having a best friend, or friends at all. I want to protect you, and like you said my brother does not have the best track record. I'm sorry I upset you. I do believe my brother has changed." Rebekah came up behind the two ladies her head down as she apologized.