Chapter 51: Caught Up

Pie's POV:

"Excuse me? What did you say?" I asked.

"You heard me." She replied. Staring at me seriously.

"What the......? Then fuck you! You cheater! What do you think of me, huh?! My God! You're unbelievable!" I shouted.

I pushed her. Hit her with my bag but she just keeping her cool which is more irritating. God! She is so full of herself. Telling me those while her girlfriend is inside that club. I can't believe it. I want to go home. I had enough. If she don't want to give me my key, then fine! I will walk.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked.

"I am going home! And stop following me! You flirt!" I said in anger.

I was about to walk away when I felt that she held my arm. More like stopping me. I closed my eyes. Dammit! I am drunk, I feel dizzy and I am so tired of arguing with her. Why can't she just leave me alone? I took a deep breath to calm myself and face her.

"Kim please... I am sorry. I don't know what's in your mind but I don't want to..." I pause and stared at her. She was just looking back at me, listening. " I don't wat to become the other woman nor a mistress." I continued.

Her brows furrowed like she doesn't know what the hell I'm talking about. It took a while for her to get what I've said and when she did, she cleared her throat and look away. As if thinking of something. My car key is on her fingers and she's playing with it.

"Let's go. I will drive you home. We will use your car coz I don't think it's safe for you to ride my bike." She just said. Completely ignoring the things I've said.

"Seriously!? You really are persistent! Ughhh!" I think my head hurts more.

She grab my arm and pull me towards my car.

"You can punch or whatever you want to do with me later. I won't mind. But for now, just get in the car. Please..."

She looked stressed out and tired so I just groaned and didn't argue with her anymore. There's no use. I feel so tired too. She's draining me. My head hurts and I feel sick. So, I let her help me to get in my car and buckle me up.

"Flirt! I am pretty sure that Yam is looking for you now and maybe drunk too. Poor her." I said as she started to drive.

"She's not like that and our friends are there if that will happen. Mark will drive her home. She'll be fine." She answered.

I look at her in disbelief. She let someone else to look after her girlfriend? Unbelievable. Now I fell bad for Yam.

"I wonder what will she think if she will find out that you bailed her out after almost making out on that couch earlier to drive your EX home."

She held the steering wheel tightly and pursed her lips. Looking serious on the road.

"We we're just talking. The music is too loud that I have to whisper on her ear and I don't care if she'll find out that I drive you home. She'll understand." She replied calmly.

"Wow! Guess you're lucky coz she's very understanding." I mocked but more like sounded bitter.

"Well.. you can say that coz she is." She replied.