Prologue

***

You shifted uncomfortably in your seat, trying your best to maintain a straight posture.

You breathed heavily as if catching your breath, your top being too tight around your chest.

You looked up as the server brushed his hands against your arms as he poured water on your glass, you looked up and saw the smirk the server had. You were certain that he wasn't looking at your face but towards your chest.

He walked away pitcher on his hands, you followed where his gaze landed and you sighed, seeing the second button of your shirt was open.

You looked down at your chest and buttoned it close. You hated the clothes you were wearing, your mother picked it for you.

"Y/N." Your mom called out.

"Yes?" You answered, looking up as you pressed on the button hoping it would stay still.

"Jongin and his parents are on their way." Your mother spoke, drinking the champagne on her hand.

You nodded as an answer but your mother raised her eyebrow.

"Yes mother." You almost said instantly.

She nodded satisfied, gulping down the rest of the champagne. The creepy server refilled her glass.

You stared at the plate in front of you, admiring the beautiful flower engraved on it.

Your mother's most awaited time had finally come, you'd be out of her life.

You mentally rolled your eyes remembering how your mother was always stressed, she would always tell you what to do, what to eat, what to wear, everything. It felt like she was living your life more than you did.

"Hello." You stood up as Mrs. Kim entered the room.

You vowed down, "hello Mrs. Kim." You greeted smiling.

She was walking towards you and you met her halfway, receiving a kiss from her.

They continued talking to each other, your dad and Mr. Kim was talking about their upcoming hunting trip and the mother's were complimenting each other.

You almost wanted to puke at how your mother acted nicely. It was a very rare sight.

You were pulled out of your thoughts as your 'future husband' entered the room, sweat on his forehead and was panting. He apologized for arriving late and greeted your parents, eyes landing on you, he smiled, eyeing you from head to toe.

Jongin probably met a girl on his way and had to 'do her' that's why he was late. You pouted at the thought.

Food arrived, everyone started to seat and have their own conversations, leaving you and Jongin out of it.

"That shirt's tight." He growled.

You ignored Jongin and continued playing with your food. You just lost interest in everything at the moment.

You yelped as you felt a hand rub against your thighs.

"What's wrong dear?" Jongin's mother asked.

"Oh, nothing. I just remembered something." You made an excuse.

Nodding they went back to their conversations and you glared up at Jongin.

"What are you doing?" You asked your teeth clenching.

"Oh I don't know. Is it bad to touch the soft skin of my wife?" He smirked, his hands going further.

You swear you just felt the wetness starting to form inside your panties. Mentally shaking your head, you try to pry off the feeling.

"I'm not your wife." You hissed with knitted brows.

He just shrugged, letting go of your thighs.

You sighed. 'Thank god'

"Yet." He added as another smirk formed in his face.

Ignoring him once again, you bit your lips impatiently, wanting this lunch to end.

You just had to learn to ignore everything just like with your mom, you thought.

"Jongin, Y/N." Your mother called. Both of you looked up in sync.

"Yes?" Jongin asked while you just stared, waiting for whatever it is.

"We'll send Y/N to your house, your mom already agreed." Your mom said.

You opened your mouth and closed it, debating with yourself if you should oppose to what they wanted but you saw how your mom looked at you.

"We already sent your stuff in Jongin's house." Jongin's mother said, smiling.

"Then the next three months, you guys will get married. Try to hold back on giving us our grandchildren by then." Jongin's dad joked as they laughed out loud.

Sighing for the ninth time, you gave up. What's the point opposing to them when they already planned things ahead? They always get what they want, specially your mom.

"We'll try." Jongin smiled placing his arms on your shoulder pulling you close.

-