Chapter one

***

You sighed again as you leaned your head on the car's window.

You stare at Jongin with yours and his parents talking, him scratching the back of his head as the parents laughed.

You closed your eyes.

Jongin said goodbye to both of your parents and promised them That he'll take care of you.

Walking back to the car he looked at you, your eyes were closed. His gaze traveled down to your chest he smirked.

As he entered the car, you felt him near you.

"What are you doing?" You asked, again as you open your eyes seeing Jongin's hands on you.

"I can see your boobs, it would be bad if other guys would, too. You can show me when we get home though." You swear you'll smack that smirk off his face.

"Why do you care." You raised your eye brow.

"You're all mine."

You mentally rolled your eyes. 'All mine my ass'. You were just so sure that he wouldn't be all yours if you guys get married. It was quite annoying how he claimed you, knowing that.

He licked his lips as he stared at your now fully covered chest. You pushed him on his shoulder.

"Can we just go home." You groaned, closing your eyes once again.

"Fine fine."

-

You and Jongin finally arrived, it was a four hour drive. Of course it was that far, Jongin didn't really like his parents meddling with his life but when it comes to you it was quite fine with him, considering his personal interest in you.

Jongin shook your shoulder gently, trying to wake you up but you didn't budge. You stirred in your sleep, once again your shirt opened.

Jongin groaned.

"What the fuck is wrong with this shirt." He mumbled to himself as he got out of the car and went to your side, fixing your shirt again.

He sighed as he stared at your short skirt. It was enough to send any man hard just by looking at it. Biting his lips he shook his head.

'Not the time for that'

He carried you to his house making sure nobody would see even a glimpse of your thighs. He didn't like it, no, not liking it is a understatement. He hated it.

He may always be sleeping around with other girls but he didn't like his girls doing the same thing to him.

He lied you down on his bed. He went to his dresser and changed his clothes, getting a pair of boxers and a white shirt.

He sat down next to you, taking off your shirt and skirt.

'Damn' he thought as he stared at your body. He hated how you confused him at times. You would either want him to protect you or rip your clothes apart and fuck the shit out of you.

Suddenly there was a knock on his door. He quickly dressed you and went to the door.

"Hyu-" Jongin immediately placed a hand on his friend's mouth as he opened the door. He looked back at you to check if you were still asleep.

He pushed his friend out as he closed the door behind him.

"What?" He hissed.

"Jessica's been calling us, nonstop, she's obsessed with you." Sehun said sighing as he rubberd his eye with his hand.

"Just..." Jongin trailed off. "Wait- How did you get in?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at Sehun.

"You gave us keys, remember?" Sehun mused, raising his hand with the key dangling on it.

Jongin snatched it off his hands. "Remind me to get the other's keys back except for Kyungsoo and Junmyeon." He said as he pat Sehun's shoulders.

-