Chapter three

***

"Ya! Where's Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asked, looking grumpy as he sat down on the couch beside Baekhyun.

"I don't know." Baekhyun grunted turning the bag of chips upside down, wishing chips would fall out miraculously.

"I think he went to Jongin's." Junmyeon said as he sleepily walked with his pajamas.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other, they ran for the door, Baekhyun slipping in the process gripping on Chanyeol's foot making him tumble forward.

"Ya!" Chanyeol shouted.

"When will they grow up?" Sehun muttered, his hair a mess as he scratch his butt while staring at them with Junmyeon.

"Do you smell that?" Baekhyun sniffed approaching Jongin's house.

"Yeah and it doesn't make me less hungry." Chanyeol said crunching his nose.

"It's coming from Jongin's h-" before Baekhyun even finished, Chanyeol pulled him inside Jongin's house.

"I'M HUNGRY!" Chanyeol shouted.

-

You stare as a tall guy walk on your direction. You felt quite intimidated as the guy kept on frowning walking closer to the table, you definitely don't want to mess with this guy, considering your five foot height. You were far too small.

"Who's she?" You were pulled out of your thoughts when a guy was already sitting on your right, mouth full of pancakes, his words coming out muffled.

"She's Y/N, Jongin's soon-to-be-wife." Jongdae responded, pouring syrup on his pancake.

'These people could eat'

"Hi! I'm Baekhyun!"

'and loud..'

You shyly smiled.

"How many friends does Jongin actually have?" You asked hesitant as you stare at the tall guy eating seriously, too serious his brows creased.

"Well, there's four of us here. There's three more in our house." Baekhyun explained.

Your eyebrows furrowing for a second, realizing they must have lived together.

"This is Chanyeol by the way." Jongdae gestured towards 'Chanyeol' who was still busy eating.

-

It was a cloudy afternoon and rain started pouring outside.

"Ya! You're not funny!" Jongdae shouted as Junmyeon kept on mocking him.

"Ya! You're not funny!" Junmyeon copied.

You tried to ignore them as you blow your nose, eating pop corn after.

You were introduced to the rest of Jongin's friends; Junmyeon, Sehun and Minseok. And now your were inside their home, watching some movie with Junmyeon and Jongdae, who had their day off while the rest went to work.

You also found out that they all work in the same company and now that Jongin was on leave, they had tons of work to do, to make up for Jongin's absence.

"They died because they had a miscommunication?" You sniffed as the credits started to show on the tv.

"How sheltered were you?" Jongdae asked, face crunched up and eyes narrowing, looking at you.

"Well, the only time I got out was when we attended some events and when we go shopping with mom." You answered.

"And? What do you do all day?" Junmyeon asked.

"Read books, study and lessons with mom. I never had a break with school." You added as you blow your nose looking at him.

They continued to ask questions about you, the conversation becoming more serious then you just saw Junmyeon walking back with alcohol and some snacks in his hands.

"You just let her?" Jongdae asked as Junmyeon poured alcohol in a glass.

"Well, she's my mother and besides, if I don't follow. She tends to make me suffer more. So, I'd rather suffer now then enjoy my life later." You said as you bow your head to thank Junmyeon as he handed you the alcohol.

You took a sip of the liquid followed by a violent cough. "What's.. this?" You asked as the liquid took over your tongue.

"You never tried drinking?" Junmyeon asked as he drank his.

"I have but just a sip of wine." You explained, taking a piece of the chip to get rid of the awful taste on your tongue.

"Just drink, you'll eventually get use to it.. So, what did you feel during that time?" Jongdae said, asking afterwards to continue the conversation.

You obliged. Taking shot after shot you were able to get used to the taste, making you eventually be more open about your feelings.

You told them how you felt like you were being enslaved by your own mother, that you didn't really enjoyed living your life, if it was still yours after your mother had took over it. It was quite a pity, that you had to still talk about it. It felt like the experience had traumatized you.

You continued having the conversation, losing count on how many empty bottles was already on the floor, the boys listening to your endless rants and why you had to live a life like this.

Jongdae would throw comments like 'she's a bitch', 'she's really a bitch', and more while Junmyeon just listened, nodding from time to time, gasping if you had said something shocking to him.

It didn't took longer that you guys fell asleep. Jongdae was sitting on the floor, his back on the couch while you had your head on his shoulder, Junmyeon on the sofa just above your heads, foot hanging off the edge.

-

***

"Achoo!" You sneezed as Minseok placed a wet towel on top of your head.

You gripped the warm blanket on top of you, still feeling cold.

"How could you guys let this happen?!" Sehun frustratingly said as he sat down, still in his office attire.

"Not so loud." Jongdae whined as he and Junmyeon groaned, placing a pillow on their faces. both of them suffering from a hangover, Chanyeol handing them some hangover pills and warm water.

The rest of the boys got home the next morning except for Jongin. They were still in their work attires, exhaustion evident in their faces but immediately changing as they saw what state you were in with the other two.

"Are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked as he placed a cooling patch on your forehead as Sehun continued to scold his two hyungs.

You just nodded followed by another sneeze.

Your body didn't like the sudden alcohol intake together with the cold weather last night, having you to catch a cold.

"Goodnight!" Baekhyun suddenly shouted as he lazily walked away, probably to his room.

"You guys go, we'll take care of the mess." Minseok said as he stood up and started to tidy the place up.

The rest of the boys stood up and walk to their own rooms.

You felt shy. You just arrived a few days ago and you've already became a burden.

"It's okay. Would you be okay here?" He asked. Kyungsoo asked as he walk closer to you.

You nodded, feeling the heaviness of your head.

"I'm sorry for the trouble." You frowned.

" You don't have to worry about us, It's okay, Jongin will be home soon. You should rest." He said as he patted your head and continued cleaning the mess you, Jongdae and Junmyeon had made.

You watch Kyungsoo and Minseok cleaned up the place, your eye lids dropping to a deep slumber.

-