Chapter two

***

You were woken up by the sun shining through the window, groaning you opened your eyes and looked around you.

Jongin's head was on your right shoulder, his arm on top of you and..

"What the-" You immediately pushed Jongin off you, sending him to the floor making him hit his head on the wall.

"Huh? What- why?" He rubbed the part of his head that hit the wall, looking confuse on why he was on the floor. His eyes landed on you.

You looked at him your eye brows knitted together. "You were holding on my boob like your life depended on it!" You hissed, your cheeks started to heat up as the words scape your lips.

When you woke up his right hand was inside your shirt and was gripping on your left boob.

"I did?" He asked sounding proud as a smile crept onto his face. He looked at his hand and smirked.

"Pervert." You huffed.

"Well-" Jongin stood up, meaning to talk when somebody walked inside his room.

"What is it!" A guy dressed in a shirt and just his boxers went inside, holding something in his hand as if he was ready to throw it at something

You yelped at the sight, turning your head.

"Ya!" Jongin shouted, covering you with his body.

"Should I call police?" Someone asked with his deep voice, trailing behind the boxer guy.

"Jongdae! Wear some pants- is that my coffee?" Jongin said towards his friend who held his hands in front of his boxers.

You held the duvet to your chest, remembering you were braless. Your cheeks reddening at the thought.

"Kyungsoo." Jongin whined to his friend.

"Jongdae woke me up and asked me to come with him here, to get some coffee.. we ran out." Kyungsoo explained.

"You didn't told us you have company!" Jongdae shouted.

-

"What would you eat?" Kyungsoo asked.

Jongin left you with his friends, Jongdae and Kyungsoo who were now dressed presentably, after a phone call he received, saying that he had some urgent matter to attend to.

"Uhm.. do you have a bread, a fruit and milk?" You asked him fiddling with your fingers.

"What?! That's breakfast for you?" Jongdae exclaimed, looking as if you killed someone.

You nodded feeling shy as he got closer.

"Well.. my mom. She doesn't like me gaining weight." You explained.

"Well, your mom's not here." Kyungsoo suddenly spoke.

"See! Even the mute wants you to eat." Jongdae said spreading his hands in the air making Kyungsoo shake his head.

Kyungsoo decided to make pancakes for breakfast.

You felt the awkward silence as you just sit there doing nothing. Jongdae look at you, putting his phone back to his pocket.

"So, how old are you?" He asked placing his elbows on top of the table and his head on the palm of his hands.

"Oh! And what's your name?" He added.

You shifted your gaze to his eyes.

"I'm Y/N, 20 years old." You quietly said looking back down.

"That's young." He commented. "So, you still- can you look up? There's no need to be shy!" He cut himself off.

You looked up at him and bit your bottom lip. You wished Jongin would just stay with you but he had to. So, you have no choice but be less awkward and learn how to socialize more.

"Sorry, I haven't been around males that much. It's quite uncomfortable for me." You honestly said.

"Sorry too. Jongdae must've been scaring you since this morning." Kyungsoo chimned in, placing the plate of pancakes on the table making you nod at what he said.

"So you still go to school?" Jongdae asked completely ignoring his friend, mouth already full of pancakes.

You laughed. "No, I actually finished school."

You took a piece of the pancake in your mouth. It was so good.

"Where?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Home. I was homeschooled since my mother didn't want me to be around any males." You continued to eat, enjoying the conversation with them.

After so many years, you could actually complain to someone about your mother and her manipulative ways.

"Aren't all girls school a thing now?" Jongdae asked as he wave the fork in his hands.

"Yes and no, she told me teachers there and other school staffs would be males." You chewed the last piece of the pancake.

"Let me guess, you live in a tall tower and you have magical hair?" Jongdae raised his brows, making me and Kyungsoo laugh.

"No-" I was cut off by the door opening, followed by some noise.

"I'M HUNGRY."

-