Chapter four

***

You lied down on Jongin's bed, your fever has gone down which made it possible for you to go home.

You stared at the ceiling, wondering where and what's taking Jongin so long.

"Y/N." A familiar voice called from the living room.

You stood up, almost tumbling down by the sudden dizziness. You rushed downstairs just to see Jongin in his dress shirt and black slacks.

"Jongin-" you were cut off by a woman who suddenly wrapped her arms around Jongin's arms.

The woman was wearing a short red dress, long black hair and you can say she was beautiful. You felt shy, Jongin and the woman looked good together.

"Can you let go of me?" Jongin groaned, shaking his arms to loosen the woman's grip.

The woman rolling her eyes let go of Jongin, eyes landing towards you. She smiled.

"Hi! I'm Jessica! Jongin's girlfriend. You are?" She asked sounding irritated as she gritted her teeth. Your heart sank upon hearing the word girlfriend.

"Uhm.." you just stood their dumbfounded, your heart felt like breaking.

It wasn't knew to you, knowing Jongin. But you never expected it to be this soon.

"Nevermind. You don't look like someone important." She said going back to Jongin, smiling fakely as she could.

You tried to look at Jongin, but he just shook his head and walked away, the woman trailing behind him.

-