He looks innocent but he is not.

"Xu Tan wake up, you are getting late."

Aunt Lui shouted from the kitchen while pouring orange juice in a glass for her. Xu Tan looked at the clock after rubbing her eyes, it was 7:55 a.m. She yawned and again lied down and covered her face with a blanket.

"You can't fool me again.."

After a while, Aunt Lui came to her room and placed the glass of juice on her side table. She came close to Xu Tan's face which was still covered with a blanket and said,

"I didn't change it this time..."

She looked at her aunt with half lidded eyes then looked at the time on her phone. It was 8:05 a.m. Her eyes became wide open and she shouted,

"Oh....no. I am getting late late.."

She quickly ran towards the bathroom. After a few minutes, she was ready and she ran outside her house, having a sandwich in her mouth.

"Bye Aunt Lui, I am leaving..."

Aunt Lui was sitting on the chair eating breakfast. She simple nodded.

"Hm...see you.."

After eating breakfast Aunt Lui stood up went into her room. Her gaze fell on a wooden box while she was wearing a coat. She stopped midway and put the coat back on the bed, then went to the box and opened it.

There was a small case in it. She took out the case and hesitated for a moment, her expressions turned serious. She put it on her study table and took out a key from the drawer and opened it's lock. There was a book in it.

THE VILLAIN'S SALVATION.

She took a deep breadth and opened it. As she turned the pages, she got shocked, stood up and quickly put the book back into the case and in the box. She was sweating profusely.

"How is this possible?"

She looked at the box again with horror,

"How come there are more pages appearing? I clearly remember that only a few pages were left...I...I have to do something about it."

....................................................

Xu Tan was sitting on the table while Feng Qing and Saimon were sitting on chairs in front of her.

Xu Tan breathe a sigh of relief,

"Thank god! The Professor was also late otherwise he would have killed me."

Feng Qing took out a lollipop from her mouth and gave Xu Tan a suggestion,

"You should set an alarm to get up."

Xu Tan took a deep sigh and asked,

"What do you think? I have never done that? I always set many alarms but I never manage to wake up. Aunt Lui always wake me up in the morning."

Saimon also gave a suggestion,

"There is no cure for your illness but there can be treatment."

Xu Tan raised an eyebrow and looked at Feng Qing,

"What is he saying?"

Feng Qing looked at Saimon and then Xu Tan,

"I think he is calling your sleep an illness."

Xu Tan looked at Saimon who immediately showed an expression saying,

'I am innocent'.

Xu Tan gave a smile while showing Saimon her fist.