Chapter 5: So Much I'd Never Wanna Leave

Katya

She lead the young girl upstairs to her apartment above the club. It was a rather large penthouse apartment and luckily Katya had cleaned it only yesterday. Katya was ecstatic when Trixie had asked her to kiss her once again back stage. The young girl's lips tasted sweet like strawberries and it was a taste that Katya was quickly becoming addicted to. 

As soon as they were inside the apartment and the door was shut, Katya pushed Trixie up against it, attacking her lips. She teased her tounge against Trixie's lips and Trixie quickly granted her access. There was no need to fight for dominance, Trixie submitted to Katya right away, practically melting beneath her. 

"Bedroom?" Katya asked. 

"Please." Trixie replied beathlessly. Katya signalled for Trixie to jump, which Trixie looked a little sceptical about, however she eventually did, letting Katya carry her into the bedroom. She wasn't heavy at all in Katya's opinion, and Katya hated the thought that Trixie might in some way or another dislike her weight or body. Trixie's body was perfection and Katya was intent on showing her that. She softly dropped the younger girl on the bed, marveling at the sight in front of her. Trixie looked like a wet dream where she layed on top of Katya's bright red sheets. 

Katya's hand went to the choker around Trixie's neck and removed it, reaching down afterwards and releasing the clasp that held it firm around the young girl's small waist. As soon as it was off, she threw it to the floor as her lips attached themselves to the soft skin beneath Trixie's ear, her kisses travelling downwards, careful not to leave marks that their patrons might see. 

Trixie looked like an angel, her hair like a pink halo on the pillow beneath her. Her short skirt had slid up so Katya could just barely see the sheer, purple lace benath it. The lavender corset was barely holding in Trixie's full breasts. Katya's hand reached around and loosened clasp after clasp until she could finally remove it completely. Trixie's hand came up to hide herself from view, but Katya quickly pushed them down on the bed above her head with one hand.

"Don't you dare hide. You are so beautiful, детка, so, so beautiful. I don't think you even know how incredibly gorgeous you are, ангел." She told the pink haired beauty as her other hand carresed the girl's soft skin. Katya released Trixie's hands, pleased to see that she kept them there and didn't try to hide once more. Her lips found Trixie's right nipple, savouring the delicious sounds that left the angel beneath her as her other hand squeezed her left breast. 

"Katya, please... Please, more." Trixie moaned out, and Katya was not one to deny a pretty girl what she wanted. She kissed her way down Trixie's abdomen until her hands reached the sinfully short skirt. In seconds the skirt was off, but just as her hands reached up to pull off Trixie's lace thong, quick knocks on her apartment door interupted them.

"Katya!" She heard Pete yell. Unfortunatly Katya was very aware that Pete didn't come to her appartment unless it was important so she reluctantly pulled herself from Trixie's confused form. 

"I'm sorry,  кукла, one moment." She said as she kissed the top of Trixie's head. The younger girl whined slightly which made Katya chuckle a little. This girl seemed as if Katya had dreamed her up. Katya gently closed the bedroom door eneough so Pete wouldn't see the young girl, but didn't bother to shut it fully.

As she reached her appartment door she harshly pulled it open, the annoyence of Pete interrupting them finally reaching her.

"This better be good, Pete." Katya said.

"Sorry Kat, it's Bill, he's here. He's waiting in your office." 

"Fuck... Allright, give me five minutes and I'll be there." She said to which Pete only nodded. Katya shut the door and walked back to her bedroom, almost wanting to cry as she saw the angel in her bed nervously playing with her fingers. For a moment she wondered what she had done to deserve the pink haired doll to be sent to her, for surely Trixie must be a gift from the gods above. 

"I'm sorry, кукла, but I must go. I didn't expect him to come today, but I have to take care of it." She said as she sat down on the bed beside the adorably confused girl.

"Oh, okay... Do you want me to go?" Trixie asked shyly, her cheeks turning pinker than before.

"I'd love it if you wanted to stay, the club will be closing soon anyways, so we'd be free to do whatever. We could have very late dinner?" Katya suggested, trying not to seem too desperate.

"Yeah, I'd like that." Trixie said softly, blushing an even darker shade of red. Katya shook her head at how adorable she was.

"Okay good, let's do that then. I'll go take care of this as quickly as possible, and then we'll have dinner. There's clothes in that closet, feel free to borrow anything you want." Katya said as she leaned in and kissed Trixie's lips softly.

"Thank you." Trixie said before kissing Katya's cheek just as Katya was about to get up to leave.

"See you later,  кукла."

Katya held her hand to her cheek, smiling like a chesire cat at the cuteness of the younger girl. Never before had she felt so instantly attached to a girl, but something about Trixie drew her in. 

"Ah, ангел, what are you doing to me?" Katya whispered to herself as she closed locked the appartment door where what she could only decribe as her heaven on earth layed waiting for her return, now ready to face the devil himself in the other room.