Chapter 10: Always In Your Arms

Katya

Katya was in her full Soviet uniform getup. It was one of her character outfit as the Red Scare, but as both her outfits were slightly inconvenient for performing, she rarely wore them. However as she was only hosting today, it seemed like a good choice.
It also made her feel powerful, and she needed that power today.

Tatianna was already on stage dancing to Same Parts, which was one of Katya's personal favorite songs, and right infront of the stage sat Bill and a few of the daily leaders for his clubs.

Katya now slightly regretted letting Trixie dance at all, but she knew it would seem more suspicious if the young starlet wasn't performing.
She could only hope that the night would go on without a hitch.

Trixie came to stand next to her when she had finished her makeup, and Katya instinctively put an arm around her waist.

"Hi кукла." She said before placing a kiss on the top of the young girls head.

"Hey, is he here? You seem tense." Trixie spoke carefully.

"Yeah, he's sitting with a few employees at the front of the stage, so please don't step to close to the edge tonight, okay? If he wants to tip, he can give it to Ron and Jeff." Katya spoke, trying not to seem to paranoid.

"Sure, I'll stay safe, I promise." Trixie said as she kissed Katya's cheek softly.

"Good, that's all I want."

"I know, thank you for worrying." Trixie said shyly. She was the most adorable thing in Katya's opinion. Sexy and confident one minute, shy and innocent the next.

"Of course I worry, you're my babygirl." Katya could see Trixie blush when she called her yours, which made her smile. She wanted Trixie to be only hers, but she was fully aware that it was far too soon to suggest something like that.

As Tatianna's song ended, Katya made her way on the stage.

"Let's see you with them hands! Give it up once again for Tatianna!" As the audience cheered, Katya cringed at the pig sat in front of the stage.

He was currently eyeing Blair up and down, giving special attention to her cleavage as she gave her his drink. When she turned around he slapped her ass and winked at Katya.
Katya gritted her teeth, but she knew that letting him provoke her would only risk things getting out of hand.

"Please also give it up for the girls on the floor tonight, and I'll remind you all that it's hands off unless the girls tell you otherwise." Katya said, trying not to sound too stern.

"Now, up next is our newest performer, the living Barbie doll who only gets straight A's, our very own IQ Kitty; Trixie!" Katya announced, smiling as Trixie entered in a crop top and shorts that was also her outfit for her dance with Kim.

Katya walked to the side of the stage as Sleepover by Hailey Kiyoko started playing.

Katya was somewhat surprised by the song choice, as it was longing and honestly kind of sad. But she knew it was best to let Trixie do whatever songs she felt comfortable with as that was what made her glow on stage.

Trixie's routine mostly consisted of deliberate body rolls and some floor dancing. Her hands were all over her body, and Katya's hands twitched as she remembered what it felt like to touch Trixie's full form.