✖Colby's P.O.V✖

I was going to take Sam out today, so that I can tell him that I like him more than a friend. I know that he won't like me back because he's straight, but I need him to know.

"Hey, Colbs! Ready to go?" Sam asked as he came walking into my room in the house that we share with our friends. I tried hard to blush. He looked so cute in the outfit that he was wearing:

I didn't notice that I was staring blankly at Sam, until he was waving his hand in front of my face, and saying my name

"Oh- uhm, yeah, sorry. Just zoned out." I laughed nervously. "It's okay. I'll go wait for you in the car." He smiled at me, then left my room and headed outside to my red Toyota Corolla.

I took a deep breath, got my phone, then went and joined Sam in the car. "So, where are we going?" He asked as we pulled out of the driveway. "You'll see once we get there." I told him.

"Have we been to this place?" Sam then asked. "Maybe..." I responded. For the rest of the drive, we were in silence; peaceful silence, not awkward silence.

"Okay, we're almost there, we just have ti walk a bit." I said. Sam nodded his head, then we walked up a hiking trail, all the way to the big Hollywood sign.

"Why did you take me here, Colbs?" He asked. "Just wanted to spend time with you." I smiled, making Sam blush a bit. I let out a small laugh, then we sat on the ground and started taking about random things.

We stayed up there until sunset. Just before we were about to leave, I said, "Sam. I need to tell you something..." He looked a bit confused, "yeah?"

"So, you know about a week ago, I told you that I would tell you who turned me gay?" Sam nodded his head, then asked, "yeah, what about it?" "Well, I think It's time to tell you." I said with a bit of a shaky voice.

"Who is it?"

"You Sam... You turned me gay..."

-------------

((I'm going to do a part 2 to this chapter))