✖Sam's P.O.V✖

I walked out of my room, and walked only a few steps, then knocked on Colby's bedroom door.

"Hey, Colby? I need to talk to you. It's kind of important..." I said. "Can you please open the door, Colby?" I heard feet moving around in the room, then the door opened, revealing Colby.

"Can I come in?" I asked. He nodded his head then moved out of the way so that I could go in. Colby closed the door after I walked in, then we both sat on his bed.

"Why do you need to talk to me?" He asked, trying not to sound rude. "Uhm, remember when you told me that you liked me?" Colby's face turned red, and he looked away from me from embarrassment.

"Well I like you too." After I said that, he turned and looked at me again. "You're l-lying. You don't actually l-like me..." He looked down at his hands, then I did something.

I kissed him.

I could feel electricity flow through us. This felt so right. We pulled away after a couple of seconds. "Now do you believe me?" I chuckled a bit. "Mm, I think you should kiss me again." Colby said while smirked and licking his lips.

I let out another small chuckle, then we both leaned in. I felt Colby's soft lips on mine again, and it felt like time was slowing down as our lips moved in sync.

Somehow, the kiss started getting heated, and now Colby and I were naked, while Colby was sucking my d*ck.

I soon felt cum come out of me, and into Colby's mouth. Then, be flopped down on the bed, beside me.

Don't know how we ended up like this, but we did. I'm not complaining though. It felt right to be with him, here in his bed.

"I love you so much, Sammy." Colby blurted out. I looked over at him, and saw him already looking at me. "I love you more, Colbs." I said then kissed his cheek.

-------------

((Cute))