✖Colby's P.O.V✖

I woke up and was hungry, so I decided to go and eat something. When I went downstairs, I saw Sam in the kitchen, his back facing me.

I quietly walked up behind him, then wrapped my arms around his waist. Sam jumped, then looked at me. "I hate you." He laughed then faced me.

"Mmm, you know you love me." I said while licking my lips. "Maybe I do..." Sam bit his bottom lip. I didn't realize how close we were at first, but just seconds later my lips met with Sam's.

I pulled away and asked, "do you want to be my boyfriend?" Sam answered in an instant, "Yes!" He smiled then placed his lips back onto mine. I smiled into the kiss, then brought my hands just above his butt, and Sam brought his around my neck.

Our kiss was about to go further, but Corey, Elton, and Devyn came into the room. "Okaaaayyyy! We are glad that you guys are finally together, but please don't do this in our kitchen." Corey laughed.

"H-how long have y-you guy-ys been here f-for?" I asked, while stuttering. "Since you scared Sam." Devyn told us. "Corey and I took a video." Elton said.

"DELETE IT!" Sam and I yelled in unison. "NEVER!" Elton and Corey started running while Sam and I ran after them. Devyn just stood there, laughing.

After a few minutes of running around chasing Elton and Corey, Sam and I gave up and then went up to my room.

Right when we got into my room, I locked my door, then pushed Sam onto my bed. I took of my shirt, then his, and got ontop of him.

I started to kiss his lips, then I worked my way down, all of the way to his pants. I looked up at Sam, and he nodded his head. I slowly took off his pants and boxers, and he did the same to me.

I started to kiss down his v-line. ((And you guys know what happens next😏))

-------------

((No smut))