✖Sam's P.O.V✖

I went onto my secret instagram account, and went onto Colby's account. I saw some of his most recent pictures and read the captions.

I decided to try and go to talk to him because I actually miss him. It's been three weeks and neither one of us has come out of our rooms yet.

Every night, I have heard Colby cry himself to sleep, and it hurt me. I wanted to go in there and comfort him, but I just couldn't.

I got out of my bed, and walked over to my door, then I walked to my door and opened it. I looked at Colby's door, then let out a low sigh.

I walked to his room, took a deep breath, then knocked on the door three times. I heard a low, "who is it?" coming from the inside.

"It's Sam..." I said quietly. I then heard feet come quickly towards the door, and it opened a split second later to reveal Colby; he was a mess.

His eyes were red and puffy, he had dark eye bags underneath his eyes, he was thin, his hair was greasy and overall a mess.

I couldn't stand it anymore; I wrapped my arms around his thin body, engulfing him in a big hug.

I immediately felt arms wrap around my body as well, and then I felt Colby's head nuzzle into the crook of my neck.

"I'm so sorry, Colbs. I'm sorry I didn't believe you." I said while still hugging him tightly, and tears slowly falling from my face. "I tried to push him off. I promise. I never wanted him to kiss me and I never wanted-" I cut Colby off by placing my lips onto his.

"It's okay, Colbs. I'm not mad." I told him while looking into his eyes. "I was a bit shocked and disappointed when I saw you and Brennen, but I was never mad."

Colby nodded his head, then wiped away some tears that had fell from his face. There was silence between for a few seconds, then Colby started talking, "Sam?" He said. I looked at him and saw him looking back at me.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Will you be my boyfriend... Again?"

-------------

((Oooo chlifhanger 😏 Do you think Sam's gonna say yes?🤭))