✖Sam's P.O.V✖

"You Sam... You turned me gay..."

Those words kept replaying in my head. I knew I liked Colby, but I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. I am bisexual, but no one knows.

"I know that you don't like me back, but I just had to get that off of my chest." Colby then told me. "C-Colby I-I..." I had no clue what to say. Again, I do like him, he turned me bi, but I couldn't say it and I'm not sure why.

"You know what, let's just pretend that I never said anything. Let's go back home." I nodded my head, then Colby and I went back to his car, and drove back to the Trap House.

The drive back was not the same as the drive here. This time, there was an awkward tension between us. We didn't know what to say or do.

I could tell that there was something wrong with Colby, because when we got back home, he sprinted up to his room.

"What's wrong with Colby? Is he okay?" Devyn asked as she approached me. "I can't tell you. Colby would be mad at me." I told her.

"Are you okay?" She then asked. "No. No I'm not." I started to cry a bit. Devyn then wrapped her arms around me, and gave me a hug. I hugged back, then said, "I f*cked up. I f*cked up so bad."

I ended up telling Devyn what happened, and apparently she knew that Colby was gay.

"Go talk to him, Sam, and if he doesn't want to talk, give him his space. He will want to talk eventually." Devyn told me. I wiped the tears that were in my eyes, and nodded.

I then went upstairs, and walked to Colby's door. I knocked on it, and said, "C-Colby? Can I t-talk to y-you?" A few seconds passed without any response, but then I heard him say, "go away S-Sam," in a low and sad voice.

I felt so bad, I just wanted to hug him, and tell him that I loved him, but, I did what Devyn told me to. I asked Colby if he wanted to talk, and he said no, so, I'm giving him space.

-------------

((How are you guys?))