2. Truth or Dare // Inuyasha { Inuyasha }

"So, Y/n? What's this game you suggested called again?" Sango asked the teen girl. Y/n smirked over to Kagome, who sat next to her, shaking her head.

"Well, it's called truth or dare. It's a small party game, a very well known game played by girls at sleepovers and high schoolers at house parties." Y/n said smirking with her hands on her waist sitting up straight in her place next to Kagome.

"Sounds interesting," Miroku said. "How do we play?" He asked.

"That's easy! One person will start the game by asking another person "truth or dare" if the person says "truth" the first person will ask that person a question and the have to tell the truth. And they say "dare" then the first person tells them a dare they have to do. See, simple." Y/n laughed.

"Ah, yeah. Sounds easy enough," Sango said smiling. "Let's play." She said.

"Cool! What about you Kagome? Want to play?" Y/n asked her friend.

"Sure, why not," Kagome said back shrugging her shoulders. Miroku decided to play as well as Shippo. Y/n looked back to Inuyasha, who sat underneath a shady tree.

"Inuyasha! Wanna play truth or dare with us?" Y/n asked the half-demon walking over to him and crouching next to him.

"No thanks! Your little game sounds stupid anyway." He huffed looking away from Y/n.

Y/n sighed heavily. "Whatever, Inuyasha like we need you to have fun anyway." She said walking back over to the others.

Inuyasha closed his eyes as the girl left his side to go back to the rest of the group. But, he opened one of his eyes to watch Y/n. He always had some interest in the girl that Kagome called a 'good friend'. Kagome has said that she and Y/n have been friends for years.

That seemed so since Y/n playfully teases Kagome from time to time. What did Sango call it...refreshing?

^time skip^

Y/n and the gang had their laughs and teases. Sango always to the safe route stating she has nothing to hide backstabbed her in the end. Miroku mostly choosing dare but sometimes which ended badly for everyone involved especially when Y/n asked. "How many girls has he asked to bear his children?"

Shippo, Kagome, and Y/n didn't do much crazy shit unless it was Y/n picking Kagome or verse versa.

"So, Y/n?" Inuyasha perked his ears up to Miroku's voice calling Y/n's name. "Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Truth, Miroku." Y/n smiled chuckling.

"Okay, would you kiss any guy?" Miroku asked her, smirking. Inuyasha tensed up a bit.

"Umm? I don't know," Y/n paused thinking for a bit. "I guess it depends on who the guy is, I guess," Y/n said.

Inuyasha relaxed when she answered the question he didn't think anything of it until it was Y/n turned.

"Miroku, Truth, or Dare?" She asked the monk.

"Dare." He said to her smugly.

"Okay, I dare you to kiss one person either the one from your left or your right." She said.

Inuyasha's eyes shot opened looking over at the group as the monk smirked at her. "Alright." He said.

Y/n sweatdropped as she said. "Eh?!" When Miroku grabbed her by the waist pulling her towards him for a kiss. Inuyasha got up from his spot under the tree and punch the monk on his head and grabbing Y/n and scooping her up into his arms.

"Like hell, I would let that happen, monk," Inuyasha growled.

"Inuyasha?!" Y/n exclaimed. Inuyasha looked at the position they were in and he blushed dropping Y/n back onto the ground with a small thud.

"Thanks for dropping me..." She muttered.

~

Slowly the game ended after Inuyasha pulled the 'Knight in shining armor' stunt. Which shocked Y/n for obvious reasons, Inuyasha looked overprotective and jealous when Miroku did what he did. But, Y/n had the guts to ask the half-demon herself.

Y/n went off to find Inuyasha, he scampered off after his little outburst but it wasn't hard for Y/n to find him. Y/n always seemed to find him. She spotted him in a tree by a small stream.

She smiled and called up into the tree. "There you are, dog boy. I was looking for you~."

She heard him scoff and turn his head. Y/n frowned and decided to climb the tree. "Inu-yasha," She grunted as she climbed up the tree. His ears perked, so Y/n knew he could hear her. "Are you...mad..at me?"

He didn't answer. "Inuyasha! Answer m-." She gasped as she lost her foot on the tree. "Inuyasha!" She exclaimed.

Y/n closed her eyes waiting for the impact of the ground by instead she heard. "Geez, you sure are clumsy, Y/n." That was Inuyasha's voice.

She opened her eyes. "You shouldn't climb trees too tall for you." He said. He sounded worried.

"And I'm not mad at ya. I just needed to think." He said putting Y/n back on the ground.

Y/n just hugged Inuyasha. Inuyasha felt her shaking and hugged her back comforting her. "Inuyasha?" Her small voice piped up.

"Yeah?" He answered. "Were you jealous of Miroku?" She asked with a smirk.

"What?! Hell no! Why would I be jealous of that pervert?" He exclaimed asking the girl, shoving her away from him.

"I don't know," She said shrugging her shoulders a bit smiling at him. "You seemed jealous to me." She laughed.

"Whatever! You're seeing things!" Inuyasha shouted back. Y/n giggled at his little outburst. 'Can he just admit he likes me already?' The girl thought with a smile.