6. I'm Not Scared // Ranma Saotome { Ranme 1/2 } *Spooky Month Special*

A/n: Happy Spoop Month Y'all!

~

"Come on, Ranma! This is going to be fun!" Y/n exclaimed to Saotoma boy who was being dragged by his hand towards a haunted house that Y/n wanted to go in.

Akane was behind him, pushing him. Y/n asked Akane to go with her to the haunted house first but then she said. "Why don't you take Ranma?" Which Ranma protested on.

"No way, Y/n! I don't want to. What's the point of it anyway?" Ranma asked the girl. Akane frowned at the boy walking around him to stand next to Y/n.

"Like I said it should be fun. You're not scared are ya, Ranma?" Y/n asked as Akane laughed at the smirk on Y/n's face and when Ranma flinched.

"Yeah, Ranma! Are you scared?" Akane laughed at him.

"I'm not scared! Why would I be scared of a fake haunted house?" Ranma asked rolling his eyes at the two girls.

Y/n smiled at him, grabbing his hand and Ranma blushed at her action. "Then show me how manly you are and come with me!" She exclaimed.

Ranma blushed softly, looking away from the girl when she smiled warmly at him. Sure, Ranma was "engaged" to Akane but when he met Akane's best friend, he gravitated towards her for some reason that couldn't quite put his finger on.

Maybe it was because she was different from Akane but still had a tough attitude to her but it not like Akane's.

~

When both Y/n and Ranma walked into the haunted house, the scare actors were doing their thing and Y/n was having the time of her life.

She was playfully screaming, giggling, and smiling. Y/n clinged to Ranma's arm, she felt him trembling a bit.

"You okay, Ranma?" Y/n asked stifling a laugh.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." Ranma's voice cracked as he mumbled out the words.

"Suuurrrreeee~." Y/n purred out. Then a scare actor jumped out the dark next to Ranma and he screamed moved behind Y/n and pushing her towards them. Y/n laughed loudly as they walked away from that part of the haunted house.

"And you said you weren't scared." Y/n teased him.

"I'm not..." He whined out still clinging to her shoulders.

Y/n laughed as Ranma blushed letting go of her shoulders then Y/n grabbing his hand and squeezed in reassurance.

"Come on, you scaredy-cat." She giggled, smirking and raising his eyebrow at him.

Ranma frowned and blushed deeper, looking down at the ground, shoving his other hand into his pocket. He huffed as Y/n took the lead partly dragging him through the haunted house.

Ranma squeezed Y/n's hand when he got scared and Y/n didn't pay attention to it she was too busy having the time of her life.

As they made their out of the haunted house and Ranma still had a hold on Y/n's hand. Akane was was there and waved to the two. Y/n waved back letting go of Ranma's hand.

Ranma's hand felt lonely without hers. He looked at his hand absentmindedly deep in thought wondering if he did have feelings for Akane's best friend. He was so deep in thought that he didn't hear Y/n calling his name.

"Hey, Earth calling Spaceman Ranma! You still with us?" She teased.

Ranma blushed from embarrassment. "Y-Yeah, I'm still here, Geez." He said rolling his eyes a bit."

"Well, then come on, we're getting something to eat." Y/n said to him, smiling.

"Okay, I'm coming." He said smiling a bit back at the girl.

Y/n walked over to him, hooking her arm with his. Ranma blushed at her actions.

"Come on, scaredy-cat." Y/n teased.

"I wasn't scared!" Ranma exclaimed.

"Sure you weren't." Y/n mumbled out as the two teens walked to meet up with Akane.