CHAPTER 1: Out of Reality

Nancy has practically been Stacy's babysitter from the moment she could say Dada, now she has turned to be her best friend, sister and confidant. And somehow she still hanged out with the rest of the family. Since quiting her babysitting job several years ago, she went to catering and was a chef at an elite restaurant across town.

Nancy was not a typical beauty queen, but she was no tree monster either. She had a number of guys frolicking all over her. But Joe with his casanova lyrics, chisel jaw, spartan level masculinity and unconventionl cuteness won her over. Despite all his physical attributes, it was near a month of proper courtship before she allowed him more than a goodnight kiss.

Stacy was well grown with catapulting beauty that could overide the best of any man. Joe had actually taken a perculiar notice of her. Anytime he caught a mere glimpse of her, any inch of sanity in him obliterated. One day an omnious thought started brewing in his head. He wanted Stacy for himself.

*******

Nancy spoke to Joe's Secretary for sometime, hung up the phone and begun pacing around the room like an enraged mother waiting anxiously for her teenage daughter. She had an important message for Joe, but he could not be found in any part of the house no matter how hard she looked. "Hey, tell Joe to contact me immediately you see him around" she told Stacy who was visiting at the time, but had already picked up her bag ready to zoom out.

Moments after she stopped a taxi and was negotiating the fare with the driver, Stacy spotted Joe leaning on a tree on the other side of the street. She motioned for the driver to drive away and gallantly approached Joe. As she drew closer, he walked farther away. She ended up following him to a luxurious looking building, which by the way was a hotel. She read a sign on the entrance that said "Drink , Eat and Sleep" and subconciously, was wondering what the hell that meant. A butler came out and directed her to a room where Joe was. And as ignorant as she was, she went in.

There he was, standing upright toplesss with his taunt abs in view. He slowly made his way to where she stood and started spilling out his confessions of love andd desire for her. He took her in his arms, but she quickly pulled away every time he did that. "What you are asking of me is impossible. It is out if reality! You know Nancy is my best friend, and you two are engaged. How can you even ask that of me?", she said while moving closer to the unlocked door behind her ready to make a swift exit.
He then proceeded to coax submission out of her by opening up a suitcase filling with a myraid clothes, shoes, watches, bottles of perfumes and fancy hats. She wanted none of it. With every power inside her, she forcely barge out of the room shouting "I Don't like you and never will!" In feign courage and pretence, Joe proclaimed that he didn't care if she told Nancy. Yet, a pall crossed his face.

She ran back the way she'd come and stopped for nothing. When she saw Nancy again, she could not bring herself to tell her what had happened earlier. She realised that telling her could ruin their upcoming nuptials. As she hugged her best friend, an inner peace descended on her, a feeling of having done the right thing.

But can she keep what happened a secret forever?

Hi guys!

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU for stopping by to read my book. Feel free to vote by tapping on the star icon, share and comment if you enjoyed the story. I l♥ve hearing from you!

Love,
Liz.