Chapter 10: Girls just wanna have fun

Lynn knocked on her friend's dorm room door.

After the Riff off, the Bellas have been rehearsing non-stop preparing for the upcoming Regionals, which was only a month away in Carolina.

Today was one of the rare Saturday nights, Lynn was able to take some time off and spend some quality time with her friend. Chloe apparently couldn't join them as she had a date with Brad/Chad.

Aubrey finally opened her room door, "Hey! You're on time."

Lynn grinned, "Actually.." she checked the time on her phone. "I'm five minutes late."

"Yess..but for 'Lynn time', you're on time, I was expecting you to be here only at nine."

The brunette looked at her in disbelief, with her hand on her chest as she walked into her room.

"My feelings..."

Aubrey chuckled, rummaging around seeming to be looking for something.

Lynn looked at her friend's desk, which was usually very organized, but was currently covered with Bella rehearsal notes. Aubrey's phone was hiding away with earphones still attached to it, between the music sheets.

Grinning, she picked up the phone while also viewing the screen. Aubrey seemed to have been listening to Blackstreet 'Don't leave me'.

Ever since the Riff off, she made it her duty to educate her friend on Blackstreet and sent her playlists with other R&B classics.

"Looking for this?" Lynn asked, while shaking Aubrey's phone.

"Ah, thanks!"

"So we're off?"

"Yeah..just not sure where we're off to, since you refuse to tell me" Aubrey complained, as she locked her room door.

"Trust me, it'll be fun"

"This is your idea of fun?"

Aubrey looked around, children screaming and teenagers joking around. Lights flickering and eerie carnival musical playing.

Lynn thought it would be a fun idea to bring the girl to the town carnival that was there for the weekend.

"Yeah! Let's go get tokens."

Aubrey grabbed the excited girl's arm, stopping her.

"LJ, there's no one our age here!"

"Exactly, no judgement"

"I will have to disagree with that, teenagers can be the most judgmental beings in the world."

"Ughhh, Aubs, stop thinking for a second, and go on the 'Spinning Spaceships' with me."

The blonde looked at the spinning contraption Lynn was referring to.

"No"

"Yes!"