Chapter 17: We're getting the band back together (Part 2)

"Guys! GUYS! Stop! What's going on??" a voice came from the entrance

"Guys! GUYS! Stop! What's going on??" a voice came from the entrance. Beca's exclamation still did not get their attention.

"PITCHES!" Lynn yelled at the top of her lungs.

Everyone paused, most of them out of shock, since they rarely hear the more chilled senior Bella raise her voice.

The scene currently infront of Beca, consisted of Amy having both Chloe and Aubrey in a chokehold as they reached for the pitch pipe.

Stacie comforting a scared Jessica and Ashley, who were hiding from the chaos from the top of seats, while holding each other.

Denise holding onto Cynthia Rose for 'protection', while the girl simply patted her.

Then lastly Lilly, comforting a drenched in vomit, Lynn.

Aubrey then suddenly stood up grabbing the pitch pipe, while also wiping the vomit from her mouth.

"What are you doing here? This is a Bellas rehearsal."

"Uh nope, no! This is not a rehearsal. It's a war zone!" the brunette cut in while stepping closer to center of the room.

"Ladies, I'm currently drenched in vomit.." she started calmly. Aubrey's eye grew wide at the state of friend's back and immediately started to apologize. While the rest of the Bellas either recoiled in disgust or looked on in pity.

Lynn held her hand up to stop everyone's rambling.

"Now, I'm going to leave and go take a shower, and then I have a very important meeting, that I will not be missing. " she said, while walking to her backpack to pick it up. Her footsteps was the only sound that could be heard from the silence in the room.

".. And when I get back, this place better be spotless. But most importantly..."she paused, while turning and looking at her two friends pointedly. "Everyone is going to get their shit together!"

Aubrey and Chloe glanced at each other, guiltily, as they have never witnessed their friend swearing this much in anger.

With that, Lynn slammed the door, making everyone jump.

Silence greeted the room again, as everyone awkwardly looked around. Aubrey was especially not meeting everyone's eyes, as she had shown a lack of restraint.

"I'm taking dibs to NOT clean the vomit." Stacie finally broke the silence, while lifting her hand up.